LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel uploaded by harshada S.LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel uploaded by harshada S.

BY LUSH

A solid, naked shower gel? We know what you're thinking—isn't that just a soap? Nope! Our innovative new naked shower gels are creamier than regular soaps to leave skin more hydrated after washing. Plus, with no plastic bottle to speak of, these solid washes are totally waste-free.
This naked, solid wonder is full of soothing lavender and a touch of sweet tonka and benzoin: it's the perfect blend to send you off to dreamland smelling divine. Twilight is also available in a classic liquid formula, so check out both, then decide whether you're team liquid or team solid!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Sodium Stearate Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool Red 33 Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Riya D.
Ah this stuff is incredible. I am not really into naked versions of these shower gels, but when I saw these I just knew I have to have to pick it. It is the exact same scent and all but it can get messy and slippery and can fall on your foot! OUCH but it smells amazing lasts soon long ! One of my favorite things in my shower. Twilight is just the best scent there is!!
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I am absolutely in love with the twilight scent. Lavender and tonka!!! Gimme more! Now this is not soap folks this is a shower gel and it lathers just like a shower gel. I put a little on my loofah and voila! No more waste for the environment!
Alexis B.
Smells great, lasts quite a long time, and reduces plastic waste... what more could you ask for?! This product is effective and I’d recommend it to anyone looking to lower their footprint/output of waste.
Kylie C.
Meridian, MS
Lush twilight naked shower gel is amazing. It hydrates your skin and smells great. It also cleans effectively and reduces waste by not having any packaging. Its not drying like a bar soap but is used like it. It soaps up like body wash and has the same feel as body wash.
Jess R.
Troy
I bought this as part of the winter range. It works best when sliced into thin discs. It is slightly more drying than the liquid shower gel because it feels more like a bar soap but it lathers perfectly and I have no complaints! And it’s better for the environment, so it gets five stars from me!
Katie G.
Iowa City
I'm not sure I'm as in love with the solid version as I am with the liquid one. It's just awkward to hold and lather yourself with. It does suds up nicely and the scent is beautiful though. A stunning sweet lavender smell that isn't too little girly- it's perfect for a nightime shower or bath
Ronnie S.
West Allis, WI
I really love the twilight shower gel however, when I first got my order in the mail after it sitting in my house for a while I unwrapped it from its packing and it fell apart in my hand. I love the product, but I will only be buying it in the bottle anymore.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this product so much. The naked shower gels are so amazing and they are environmentally friendly!! Twilight is my favorite lush scent and this gel works so well. It lathers nicely and makes my skin feel soft and clean.
Julia E M.
Lush is always coming out with new scents, products and promoting package free shower gel is a huge part of this being green vibe. I love the way this melts in my hands and the scent of it which is pretty strong reminds me of home. The only downside is that you have to find a good spot somewhere out of water range as it is "naked" but it still worth the money.
Allyson G.
London, ON
One of my favourite shower gels!! It’s my favourite smell from lush and it works whether you rub it right on your skin or on a loofah! Leaves your skin feeling soft, and also has no packaging so it’s really eco friendly!!