LUSH Twilight Body Spray

When you want to feel really cozy, safe and at peace, spritz this heavenly blend of lavender and tonka all over. With the same scent as Twilight Bath Bomb and Sleepy Body Lotion, you can now wear this sweet, sleep-inducing perfume in layers. Don't be afraid to spray generously: skin-softening glycerin makes our body sprays gentle on your skin. Sleep soundly, sweetheart.

How to use: Spritz all over the body for a lingering perfume, or apply throughout the day for a fragrant top-up

ingredients

DRF Alcohol Water (Aqua) Fragrance Glycerine Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Cinnamal *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Has anyone tried the Twilight body spray from Lush? I love the smell but have heard varying things on how long it lasts and if it’s worth the price. Lush Twilight Body Spray
I Hear a lot about this product, is it really good?
LUSH Twilight Body Spray, who else is obsessed with this?!!?! 👌🌙🌟
Start your review of LUSH Twilight Body Spray!
Rochester, NY
This is a longtime favorite of mine. I’ve used every version of this product- their Sleepy Body Lotion, Twilight Bath Bomb... so yummy. Some perfumes make you want to eat them, this is one. There are no strange heavy floral smells, or overly woodsy scents. This is a perfume/body spray you want to put on if you feel the need to have your perfume wrap you in a cozy hug, like a teddy bear, sitting by a campfire, in a mystical land where you sleep on cloud pillows. It’s lavender and tonka(omg TONKA is an MVP!) notes are the sweetest most gentle soothing smell that ever existed. This does not have a fake “cotton candy” sweet smell either, it all smells pure and real.
Aurora, CO
So this woman walked into Lush, picked up this bottle- sprayed it in the air and walked through the fine mist AND fell in love!!! Then during the rest of my mall visit- I kept being asked what fragrance I was wearing? Ha! So let me tell you that this smell is intoxicating and I highly recommend you testing this out in store IF you never have before! All 5 stars FOR SURE!!😍😍✌😍
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the relaxing scent of this spray and it's great for spraying a little on your pillowcase and/or blankets before bed. The nozzle design isn't my favorite, but I'm willing to overlook it for LUSH's perfumes and sprays. I tend to buy their products more sparingly due to prices as a college student, but if you're willing to splurge this is a great item to do so on!
I am absolutely obsessed with this fragrance! I use it as my daily perfume. I walk around smelling like the LUSH store 😻 I'll also spray this on my bedsheets every once in a while before I crawl into bed. This is a warm, calming scent that helps reduce my anxiety. If you've ever used the LUSH sparkle jar that they used to sell during the holidays, it's the same scent!
Leland, NC
I absolutely love this body spray 💘. It smells amazing and it's so relaxing. The bottle lasts and doesn't break. I've gone through 2 and I've had no issues with the spraying mechanism. It's a very sweet lavender but it's not overpowering but it's also kit subtle. I highly recommend trying this, just go into the lush store and give it a spritz.
Jacksonville
Lavender and Tonka mix together to give you a little slice of everyday zen and bliss. I like using this spray on my clothes and even my bed sheets. The bottle has a lock and unlock switch so you never accidentally spray it when picking it up. All around lovely product.  LUSH Twilight Body Spray
It is kind of pricey but worth it it doesn't last long. It is a great lavender fragrance very lovely and if you love lavender smells I would recommend this product it is also vegan which is great  i have used this product twice. I wish the bottle was bigger for the price that it is seems to be overpriced.
Burlington, KY
This scent smells like going to sleep. This relaxing scent smells so delicious that I would love this scent in everything possible. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If you love lavender, this is the scent for you. The lavender isn't raw and overpowering. You will thank yourself for buying this.
Gardendale, AL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is my favorite body spray from Lush. Twilight is a gorgeous lavender and sweet tonka scent that works wonderfully for spraying down your sheets before bed or even as a room spray as well. The lavender oil really helps me calm down and destress and even helps ease my headaches.
oakes, ND
This stuff is glorious, I can’t stop talking about it people around me see I carry it with me and they use it as well, can’t improve it’s amazing never stop making it ever. It’s glorious. I just bought a bottle in November and because my coworkers love it as much it’s almost gone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wake Forest, NC
oshawa, on
6 months ago
LUSH Twilight Body Spray, who else is obsessed with this?!!?! 👌🌙🌟
Lisa E. • 6 months ago
It's a really sexy lavender, not too sweet.