LUSH Twilight Body Spray

When you want to feel really cozy, safe and at peace, spritz this heavenly blend of lavender and tonka all over. With the same scent as Twilight Bath Bomb and Sleepy Body Lotion, you can now wear this sweet, sleep-inducing perfume in layers. Don't be afraid to spray generously: skin-softening glycerin makes our body sprays gentle on your skin. Sleep soundly, sweetheart.

How to use: Spritz all over the body for a lingering perfume, or apply throughout the day for a fragrant top-up

ingredients

DRF Alcohol Water (Aqua) Fragrance Glycerine Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Cinnamal *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Does this last for a long period of time?
What exactly does this smell like?
Has anyone found any similar scents to this? I don’t have a LUSH nearby, and want to try something different anyways.
Start your review of LUSH Twilight Body Spray!
Ellen P.
Brentwood
LUSH Twilight Body Spray uploaded by Ellen P.
My absolute favorite Lush body spray! I use it every night to spray on my pillow before bed. I swear just smelling it now makes me sleepy! I’ve tried a LOT of Lush body sprays and this is one that I will, no doubt, be repurchasing.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
LUSH Twilight Body Spray uploaded by Alex S.
This is one of the best smelling scents on earth. I don’t actually use this as a body spray, but essentially it’s the same scent as their lotion “sleepy”. It has a strong enticing vanilla lavender smell that is out of this world. I actually like to spray this on my bed before I sleep, and drift off into bliss. Also there is something almost sensual about this scent, if you’re having company over it’s a wonderful smell to cuddle up with and watch some Netflix 😏 lol
Stephanie C.
flushing
Smells amazing long lasting great quality spray love that they use the most natural ingredients
Rudy L.
Gaithersburg, MD
it has a different smell to it, very different but super good! it’s a huge bottle so it should last you a few months. i’ve used this product a lot and it never fails! i would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Twilight is an iconic fragrance from LUSH. The blend of lavender and Tonka/ vanilla is so relaxing and soothing. The body spray has pretty good staying power. They are a bit pricey but most of this brands items are. This company is ethically sourced, mindful of recycling and producing less waste for the environment as well as being cruelty free and mostly vegan. So with that being said, I am willing to pay a higher price tag for things from this company.💜
Charlin F.
1,685 reviews
I’m essentially obsessed with any and every Lush product I try, BUT this Twilight spray is just... Everything. And I mean that, because I actually use it for everything. I use it as a body spray when I get out of the shower (the smell lasts forever by the way) and I spray my sheets and pillows with it because I love the smell and it’s soothing.
Emily P.
Milwaukee, WI
LUSH Twilight Body Spray uploaded by Emily P.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I have this in the rose jam scent, and it’s nice but not as sweet as the shower gel. It doesn’t last very long on my skin or my clothes, I used to spray it on my bedding but it doesn’t last as long as other perfumes. I usually will spray a couple spritz before showering in the shower to create a nice aroma!
Victoria G.
Philadelphia, PA
LUSH Twilight Body Spray uploaded by Victoria G.
Love the body spray it smells sooooooo great and everyone always asks what i am wearing . Lush has great products .
Amber J.
Gardendale, AL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is my favorite body spray from Lush. Twilight is a gorgeous lavender and sweet tonka scent that works wonderfully for spraying down your sheets before bed or even as a room spray as well. The lavender oil really helps me calm down and destress and even helps ease my headaches.
Asanté C.
I personally havent used this for myself but have smelled it on multiple occassions & its a very...calming scent. I think it reminds me of a lotion you put on just to get a good nights rest.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacie J.
Dartmouth , NS
il y a un an
LUSH Twilight Body Spray ? How long does the scent last? Is it as strong or long lasting as their perfume line?
Alex S. il y a 10 mois
Unfortunately the spray doesn’t last as long. The lotion however named sleepy is the same scent and it lasts a lot longer
Jocelyn B.
il y a 2 ans
Lush Twilight Body Spray Does this really work because I know the price is expensive?
Tracy N. il y a un an
It works and it’s a long lasting scent
Faith B.
Wake Forest, NC
Amber J. il y a 2 ans
It only lasts maybe 3 hours on my skin but if I spray it in my hair or on my clothes it lasts way longer.
Lisa E.
oshawa, on
LUSH Twilight Body Spray, who else is obsessed with this?!!?! 👌🌙🌟
Lisa E. il y a 2 ans
It's a really sexy lavender, not too sweet.