Lily P.
Australia tasmania

LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb Hello I'm a clean freak so I was just wondering if this bath bomb will explode with glitter that is hard to clean up I have had bad cleaning experiences with glitter so can someone please help me?

Storm V.
Storm V.
1 year, 1 month ago
I always find glitters that come out of Lush bath bombs wash away with just pouring water on it! Especially with this one the glitter is very fine and washes strait down the plug hole if you pour a jug or use a shower head
Sara N.
Sara N.
Fort Worth
1 year, 1 month ago
It will leave a glittery film in your tub but I didn't find it too hard to clean (also a clean freak lol) I just cleaned it right away so It didn't stick with some dr.bronners plus you'll be sooo relaxed from your bath it'll be worth it!(: