BY LUSH #2 in Bath Products

Recreate the magic of a dreamy, starry night in your tub with our most relaxing bath bomb yet. As Twilight slowly fizzes away in the tub, its dusky pink exterior gives way to streams of purple, and finally to a deep indigo hue with delicate shimmering stars. Relaxing lavender oil and comforting tonka absolute soothe stressed bodies and minds, leaving you feeling warm, fuzzy and ready for a restful slumber.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Lauryl Betaine *Coumarin *Linalool Fragrance Propylene Glycol Red 4 Red 33 Red 27 Blue 1 Silver Lustre (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Maltodextrin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Copper Powder) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Wanting to buy lush brand bath bombs, Are they worth it?5 Answers
  • Twilight is a real favourite in our house. My daughter has eczema...1 Answers
  • does it make your skin feel soft?5 Answers
Ashley B.
This is my favorite bath bomb from lush! It smells like lavender and is perfect to pop in a hot bath right before bed because it's so relaxing. The outside of it is so cute but the inside is what sells me on it. So many different colors come swirling out and it's so pretty! Please don't ever discontinue this bath bomb. I love to add fresh rose petals to make it even prettier.
Paige L.
Washington, DC
Lush bath bombs have become a relaxation staple for me. They're an easy way to signal to your brain that's it's time to chill out and let the cares of the day go. The twilight bath bomb is a favorite of mine because it's lavender fragrance and the deep pink it tints the water create a perfect atmosphere for a candlelit bath. The LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb is something that I would recommend to anyone, whether a longtime Lush customer, or newbie.
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
Twilight is my favorite bath bomb of all time. It's huge and colorful and the lavender smell is just wonderful. It's perfect for a hot bath before bed time, especially after a long day when you really need to unwind and relax. Lush bath bombs are the biggest I've ever seen, so even though they are a little expensive, they really aren't compared to what you'd get for a similar price at other all-natural bath product stores.
Carrie S.
Tampa
I find getting a great smelling and soothing bath bomb and filling tub with hot to warm water is so relaxing. Twilight has a nice smell not to overpowering. Also helps you sleep. The only cons bath bombs and some other products are pricey. But they are natural, do not test on animals. I wish their shower gels came in slightly larger containers. Their products are so natural they have expiration date so that could be why.
Liz N.
This bath bomb is so good! It starts pink and has a blue core which gives off the purple lavender color. The scent is not super intense, which I like because I can relax in the tub without a headache. Besides watching it fizz, my favorite aspect of this product is how smooth it has left my skin. I didn't have to use lotion afterwards because of how soft and smooth I felt. I can't wait to use it again!
Brianna F.
Sugarloaf, PA
My FAVORITE bath bomb LUSH makes! I love bath bomb but always had to make sure there were all natural ingredients, since I have sensitive skin. And if your in the same boat I am then go with LUSH and make sure the first one you get is the Twilight bomb. It's a perfect way to end your night and relax and make your skin feels extra soft and smell like lavender. I mean you can't go wrong!
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Want to feel like your diving straight into the woodlands of relaxation? Use this bath bomb. The scent is amazing - it’s almost like a musk meets light floral. It’s super relaxing and is one of the slower fizzing bath bombs I’ve purchased. Which we all love, because longer baths = more relax time! I can’t tell you how many of these I have purchased before, it’s amazing!!’
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
The Twilight bomb will always be a #giftcrush of mine, and it’s one of the bombs I give to my mother and MIL every Christmas. With the busy holiday season upon us, nothing is more relaxing than the lavender oil and Tonka that tickle your nose while you soak. This is a wonderful gift for the busy women in your life (including yourself!)LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb
Alexandria R.
The Lush twighlight bath bombs are my favorite pick out of their selection! It has a dreamy lavender scent that is extremely soothing and relaxing. The essential oils in the bomb leave the skin super silky and replenished. I love gifting these to my gal pals so they can take time to pamper themselves. Also, these are one of my favorite personal purchases.
Minah H.
Starting off with the smell, it smells like lavender. It's pink on the outside, but has a blue core and lots of glitter. The final result is this deep purple bath with glitter everywhere. You have to rinse the tub when you're done, but it won't stain the tub. This was one of the first Lush products I've used, and years later, I still purchase it now.
Mindy A.
Spring Grove, PA
Do they stain the bath tub?
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Do they still have this in stock? Is this still sold in stores?
Stacie H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
just wondering how good these really are.
jaime c.
Columbia, LA
I would love to try this! Is the lavendar s cent to overpowering?
Yanelis M.
I have been wanting to use the lush bath bombs, are they worth it? Which one was good?