BY LUSH #2 in Bath Products

Peaceful lavender bathing under the stars

Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water with clouds of lavender and tonka absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind. Our most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, Twilight is our gentle, reassuring hug for the bath to transform you from worn out to warm and fuzzy. It changes color like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still. Lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak your troubles far, far away.

Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) , Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) , Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) , Lauryl Betaine , *Coumarin , *Linalool , Fragrance , Propylene Glycol , FD&C Red No. 4 , D&C Red No. 33 , D&C Red No. 27 , FD&C Blue No. 1 , Silver Lustre (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Maltodextrin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Copper Powder) . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Twilight is a real favourite in our house. My daughter has eczema...1 Answers
  • does it make your skin feel soft?5 Answers
  • Wanting to buy lush brand bath bombs, Are they worth it?3 Answers
Alexandria R.
The Lush twighlight bath bombs are my favorite pick out of their selection! It has a dreamy lavender scent that is extremely soothing and relaxing. The essential oils in the bomb leave the skin super silky and replenished. I love gifting these to my gal pals so they can take time to pamper themselves. Also, these are one of my favorite personal purchases.
Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
I love the twilight bath bomb from lush it's the best ,even better when you had a long day at school .what I like doing is go to my bath tub put warm water then put my bath bomb inside it it is so satisfying to see the color of the water change .when your inside of the bathtub it gets you so relaxed and takes your stress away fast .That's why I love it .Make she to buy one so you can feel relaxed and lose you stress.LUSH CosmeticsLUSH Twilight Bath Bomb
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm absolutely obsessed. It's not an over powering sweet smell. I loved this product soooo much because who doesn't want to take a bath in pink and sparkly waters! Pink is my favorite color. I loved how it fizzed and how there was a ton of glitter! It smells so wonderful. The pink and purple hue was beautiful. This is definitely one of my favorite bath bombs. It's my go-to stress reliever and puts me right to sleep! If you're having trouble sleeping or getting yourself to wind down at the end of the day, this is the bath bomb for you. The smell is amazing and it left my skin super soft and fresh. Love it! I had a relaxing experience!
Myranda C.
This will forever be my favorite bath bomb by Lush. It smells of lavender and not too strong of lavender but just enough. As I’m thinking about it right now, I wish I just had one in my hand to smell and I know that’s weird but I honestly just love the smell so much. The bath bomb itself isn’t fast dissolving, it’s one of the slower ones and then once the pink has dissolved away enough, there’s a vibrant blue color in the middle that comes out. In the end, your bath looks purple-lavender colored and has sparkles all throughout your bath! I need go pick up one soon! I can’t express how much I love this bomb!
💕 J.
This is what I imagine princesses bathe in! Sweet floral, pink and purple colors and non annoying sparkles!! Love the fizzing and gentle in the skin!! Seriously we love this and so do my kids!! Can’t wait to get more!
Allison M.
I would love to try more bath bombs! I have tried other brands and nothing compares to lush. I always make sure I stop at lush when at my local mall. They are my favorite brand for lotions to hair care to body care!
Emily A.
Hands down my favorite main line bath bomb at lush cosmetics, it smells of lavender and Tonka and is a super slow fizzer. It lasts a while in the tub and makes the water a silky smooth lavender fragrance. Highly highly recommend this one! I will buy this bath bomb FOREVER. as long as they dont discontinue it
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Twilight seems to be a super popular bath bomb and I can understand why I often forget that it exists if I'm being honest, but when I do it I really enjoy it. It's a fun bathbomb in the water, ends up almost looking like a lavender night sky, if that makes any sense whatsoever. The scent of this is also really relaxing and makes for a perfect night time bath bomb.
carla r.
Buffalo
Ughhhh. This is my favorite bath bomb from Lush. The smell is undescribable and it makes my skin soft and smooth. Also it's really nice to just sit in the bath and watched it change from pink to purple to Blue. Leaves the water and nice light pink color and has glitter going throughout it. Love it so much I get it every time I go to Lush. Definitely recommend this one.
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
The lush bath bomb is great to use when are feeling stressed out and need to relax, the twilight bath bomb gets the job done. It turns the water in your bath tub to a beautiful purple color and the smell is super relaxing.
Mindy A.
Spring Grove, PA
Do they stain the bath tub?
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Do they still have this in stock? Is this still sold in stores?
jaime c.
Columbia, LA
I would love to try this! Is the lavendar s cent to overpowering?
Stacie H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
just wondering how good these really are.
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?