LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

by LUSH

#7 in Bath Additives

Recreate the magic of a dreamy, starry night in your tub with our most relaxing bath bomb yet. As Twilight slowly fizzes away in the tub, its dusky pink exterior gives way to streams of purple, and finally to a deep indigo hue with delicate shimmering stars. Relaxing lavender oil and comforting tonka absolute soothe stressed bodies and minds, leaving you feeling warm, fuzzy and ready for a restful slumber.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Lauryl Betaine *Coumarin *Linalool Fragrance Propylene Glycol Red 4 Red 33 Red 27 Blue 1 Silver Lustre (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Maltodextrin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Copper Powder) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Been wanting to get this bath bomb for a while now, is it worth it?
Will it stain your tub? Are they drying of your skin?
Hi there! I wanted to buy this for a relaxing bath: how is the smell? Does it leave your skin smooth?
Start your review of LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb!
Grace V.
Glendale, CA
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Grace V.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL LUSHES PRODUCTS! I buy at least one every time I visit their store. The scent alone makes you feel like some sort of sensual sexy goddess. The colors (and glitter) from the bath bomb make you feel like a magical cotton candy fairy princess! In addition you come out of the bath super moisturized and sparkling from all the glitter. Only con is that your bathtub will remain covered in glitter after your bath if you don't clean it thoroughly. (But is that really such a bad thing?)
Julie S.
Franklintown, PA
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Julie S.
I love lush bathbombs but this one didn't really impress me. It had a amazing smell. This bomb seamed to fizzle out pretty fast. I did have a reaction to this bomb so its a good thing I don't care for it. The price is fair for what you are getting, but I wouldn't purchase this exact bathbomb again.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Danielle A.
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Danielle A.
This will always be one of my favorite Lush bath bombs. Twilight has a relaxing aroma that smells like lavender mixed with ylang ylang oil. Little bubbles come out the middle and it’s glittery (some people hate that- I don’t mind at all). This bath bomb is perfect after a long stressful day to help unwind!
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Destiny M.
Honestly lush bath bombs cannot be beaten and no one can convince me otherwise!  The ultimate fizz paired with the vibrant aesthetically pleasing colors. Also you can’t beat how amazing every single one of their bath bombs smells! Once you have used a lush bath bomb you can never use another one again without consistently comparing it to this brand.
Alicia H.
1,372 reviews
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love LUSH and their bath bombs, but this one is not my favorite. This one is a nice pinkish purple color with some white and some star and bubble designs over it. Mine is a little cracked here, so you can see that the inside is a nice bright turquoise color. It smells like lavender, so I think it's really ideal for unwinding and relaxing. Perhaps for distressing or if you're having trouble sleeping before bed time. It melts super quick in the water. I'd say less than a minute. I always expect for there to be a lot of fantastic color from this in the tub, but the water just turns a milky color with some suds on the top, which is a little disappointing in my opinion. Overall, it's okay. I just like the explosion of color and this one lacks it.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Tracy H.
This Lush Bath Bomb was recommended to be soothing & relaxing to use. I just know it smells good. The flavor is called ‘Deep Sleep Muslin Bath Bomb’. It smells like lavender & has moisturizing oils in it. Can’t wait to use it! Yum!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,439 reviews
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Lush bath bomb called, “twilight”. The Lavender oil and tonka smells amazing together. It looks like a pink bath bomb, but once you place it in the water....you see a burst of beautiful colors!! This lavender is relaxing and this one leaves your skin soft. Perfect way to end a long, stressful day. They do not stain your skin or your tub. Totally ok to use if you have sensitive skin.
Julie S.
Ludowici
If you've never tried Lush or this particular bath bomb you must! It has the classic Twilight scent which is a delicious lavender! Makes the water look a gorgeous blue and purple. Once the bath bomb is completely dissolved, the water looks like a night sky. Definitely in my top 5 favorite bath bombs.
lexi R.
Love love love! This is my favorite bath bomb ever. It smells amazing, if you love the smell of lavender this product is for you. I love how pretty it looks in the bath (blue, hot pink and glitter). It leaves your skin feeling so soft after and you feel so relaxed after. Great price as well.
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
Perfect in every way great for right before bed smells great leaves your skin feeling the softest you ever felt and dont leave ur skin feeling greasy

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...