BY LUSH #4 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Recreate the magic of a dreamy, starry night in your tub with our most relaxing bath bomb yet. As Twilight slowly fizzes away in the tub, its dusky pink exterior gives way to streams of purple, and finally to a deep indigo hue with delicate shimmering stars. Relaxing lavender oil and comforting tonka absolute soothe stressed bodies and minds, leaving you feeling warm, fuzzy and ready for a restful slumber.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Lauryl Betaine *Coumarin *Linalool Fragrance Propylene Glycol Red 4 Red 33 Red 27 Blue 1 Silver Lustre (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Maltodextrin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Copper Powder) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Wanting to buy lush brand bath bombs, Are they worth it?10 Answers
  • Twilight is a real favourite in our house. My daughter ha...1 Answers
  • does it make your skin feel soft?5 Answers
Paige L.
Washington, DC
Lush bath bombs have become a relaxation staple for me. They're an easy way to signal to your brain that's it's time to chill out and let the cares of the day go. The twilight bath bomb is a favorite of mine because it's lavender fragrance and the deep pink it tints the water create a perfect atmosphere for a candlelit bath. The LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb is something that I would recommend to anyone, whether a longtime Lush customer, or newbie.
KayLeigh L.
LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb my sister gave me this for my birthday (even though I think it may be discontinued? Not sure.. heard the shower gel was) and it was my first bath bomb by LUSH. UMMM LOVED IT. It was larger than any bath bomb I’d ever used and I am a bath bomb connoisseur. It fizzed and broke apart perfectly and magically. It turned my bath a beautiful lavender color with very fine glitter particles (which I liked because I don’t like anything in my bath that can stop up my drain) and not to mention the INCREDIBLE aroma. Absolutely intoxicating and soothing. I followed with LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion when I got out of my bath and I slept like a newborn baby. I woke up with the skin of a newborn baby as well. LOVE this product!!! It is worth noting that I have dry, sensitive skin and most fragrances trigger migraines for me and this did not irritate or dry my skin, not was I bothered with the smell. Although the smell did not give me a migraine, it was quite fragrant!
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
Twilight is my favorite bath bomb of all time. It's huge and colorful and the lavender smell is just wonderful. It's perfect for a hot bath before bed time, especially after a long day when you really need to unwind and relax. Lush bath bombs are the biggest I've ever seen, so even though they are a little expensive, they really aren't compared to what you'd get for a similar price at other all-natural bath product stores.
Liz N.
This bath bomb is so good! It starts pink and has a blue core which gives off the purple lavender color. The scent is not super intense, which I like because I can relax in the tub without a headache. Besides watching it fizz, my favorite aspect of this product is how smooth it has left my skin. I didn't have to use lotion afterwards because of how soft and smooth I felt. I can't wait to use it again!
Daisy T.
I got this because I heard it smells like the Sleepy lotion. (still new to the world of LUSH) It does and I love that. But like the other LUSH bath bombs, the one thing that bugs me is the glitter. But, I'd be lying to myself if I said I'd never buy it again. I felt so relaxed after using this bath bomb. (I have anxiety and sleep issued and this helped me a bit). I'm always on the hunt for anything lavender scented.
anna s.
I love lush bath bombs. My toddler is obsessed with lush bath bombs. Tons of fun. They smell great, change the color of bath water, and my daughter really loves how they fizz in the water. I really appreciate that lush products are hand made and use natural ingredients. Not to mention that they are against animal testing. I will only allow my child to use Lush bath products. No harsh chemicals. Their products make her skin feel so smooth and they do not dye her hands. Although Lush products are a little on the pricey side, I dont mind paying a little more for a product which is made with care.
Myranda C.
This will forever be my favorite bath bomb by Lush. It smells of lavender and not too strong of lavender but just enough. As I’m thinking about it right now, I wish I just had one in my hand to smell and I know that’s weird but I honestly just love the smell so much. The bath bomb itself isn’t fast dissolving, it’s one of the slower ones and then once the pink has dissolved away enough, there’s a vibrant blue color in the middle that comes out. In the end, your bath looks purple-lavender colored and has sparkles all throughout your bath! I need go pick up one soon! I can’t express how much I love this bomb!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love all lush products. Everythjng is so good and safe for your skin . The smell is amazing though. I made my so relaxed and made my skin feel like perfection . The lavender scent really made my bath experience so relaxing. I love the bubble up when it fizzles away . It's such a fun experience
Sara L.
I found this bath bomb a while ago and I have been debatin getting it because it has lavender in it. It's suppose to help relax you and get you ready for bed. Well at my last trip in the store I got this a several others. I honestly fell in love with it too! The smell is amazing, it makes your skin silky smooth, and the bath bomb is amazing to watch while it fizzes and changes your water color! And it didn't leave a ring either! I love this company and wish they had a store closer to me! They are kind of expensive but they are all natural products, vegan friendly, animal cruelty free, the companies standards are Amazing! Find a lush near you, you will not be disappointed
Bridgett W.
Saint Louis, MO
this is literally my favorite bomb and scent from lush. my mouth waters thinking about it. it's very sweet and candy like and has a hint of lavender. the bomb is just soooo pretty in the water. the price could be better, just like all of lush's products...but they keep sucking me back into buying them over and over again
Mindy A.
Spring Grove, PA
Do they stain the bath tub?
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Wanting to buy lush brand bath bombs, Are they worth it?
Yanelis M.
I have been wanting to use the lush bath bombs, are they worth it? Which one was good?
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Do they still have this in stock? Is this still sold in stores?
Stacie H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
just wondering how good these really are.