BY LUSH #60 in Face Masks

Can you handle the truth? The truth is, your skin needs more regular maintenance and care as you get older. As you age, your dermis is thinning, losing its elasticity and ability to retain moisture, which can make the skin appear dull or sallow. Don’t fret! Taking care is easy thanks to this nutrient-packed mask. The Sacred Truth contains a powerful combination of rich, softening ingredients like linseed, eggs and shea butter to deeply moisturize and nutritious wheat grass, papaya, green tea and ginseng root to restore essential vitamins and brighten skin.

• I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refres...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 2 Answers
LUSH The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask
  • "I have tried a few of Lush's masks and this one is definitely my favorite! It is so gentle on sensitive skin and leaves it plump and hydrated. It also contains natural exfoliating pieces that help smooth my skin without drying it out. I have gone through three containers!" in 53 reviews
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
This is a great mask for combating the effects of aging skin and dryness. It’s perfect for tightening and hydrating your skin and leaves your face glowing!

I typically use this the most during the winter and summer months when the temperature is the most extreme and my skin needs the most protection! However, I don’t recommend it for oily or acne prone skin.
Anna G.
This is the best LUSH mask hands down. I have tried them all and this is the only mask that helps the redness in my face. It calms down my sensitive skin and reveals glowing even toned skin. I once heard a sales associate refer to it as the "Jennifer Lopez" mask since it leaves your face glowing. This mask has never made me break out and in fact as reduced inflammation due to acne. I heard it was going to be discontinued but I literally LIVE for sacred truth and herbalism for my acne regimen. I was saddened when it was gone a few years ago to be "revamped" but I was so happy it came back. I hope this time will be no different.
Hannah J.
I absolutely love this face mask! I’ve used it every couple months for the last year or two, and always have good results. Afterwards my face feels clean (but not that squeaky clean where all your oils are stripped), and the texture is wayyy better. I do wish it didn’t have to be refrigerated and don’t buy it too far in advance or it will go bad. But that’s the price you pay for fresh/natural ingredients, right? All in all, I love this mask!
Nathalie N.
I love their products so moisturizing so refreshing really good go to product they have amazing sense amazing amazing feeling on your face I use it all over my body but I tend to like using the moisturizers a lot so these products are amazing for me they're really really good I don't like using them everyday cuz I do have other facial cleansers and moisturizers that I do like to use but this is one of my relaxation go to products I love it
Brandi P.
Wildomar
Love all lush products you really get alot of product for your money. It leaves your skin hydrated and refresh with a radiant glow I always like to do a face mask a few times a week before I do my makeup or right before bedtime to seal my pores and hydrate my skin to give my Foundation of flawless application almost like airbrush affect. Would absolutely recommend this product to anybody that wants to have more beautiful skin.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
I love all of LUSH face masks. There's truly not a single one had doesnt deliver the effects it promises. This mask is anti-aging, brightening, detoxing, softening.... All in one pot. There are so many benefits from this mask. I highly recommend purchasing one the next time you go to LUSH. Also, if you save your black pots from LUSH, you can return 5 for a free fresh mask! Save up those pots!
Joelle J.
Covington, GA
Probably my favorite mask from the refrigerated section at LUSH. One of the first masks I tried from the company and it’s like old faithful. Packaging g is awesome especially with the recycling program they offer. I really like the brightening effect this mask gives. Rinses clean leaving no greasy feeling or any type of residue. Pleasant scent and feels amazing from jar to face.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love lush the whole brand is amazing! This made my skin feel really good you can find it in the spot where they have the fresh masks it has to be refrigerated! It just is different than any other brand of masks you are or have used lush is worth it believe me! And what’s nice is if you keep the cups and clean them eventually when you have enough you can get one for free!
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
Would not recommend to people wit sensitive skin! Made me break out a lot and my skin isnt usually prone to acne breakouts. Super disappointed. Stopped using lush products and my skin cleared again. They often say that products might may you break out before making your skin better but natural products shouldn’t do that. Search skin purge for more info!
Marisol A.
Lush The Sacred Truth Face Mask Review✨ Bought this mask not a gift✨
Lush The Sacred Truth Face Mask is one of my favorite natural ingredient mask. If you have dry dull skin then this is the mask for you! I mean after you rinse this mask off it leaves your skin looking dewy just luminous, and plump! This mask does require refrigeration due to the natural ingredients, that’s why you can only purchase it in-store at Lush. The size I purchase was a 2.1 oz. for $7.95 unless price has change. I would certainly buy this mask again, I love it!
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does this help with acne?
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying? Does it help with my clogged pores?