BY LUSH

Can you handle the truth? The truth is, your skin needs more regular maintenance and care as you get older. As you age, your dermis is thinning, losing its elasticity and ability to retain moisture, which can make the skin appear dull or sallow. Don’t fret! Taking care is easy thanks to this nutrient-packed mask. The Sacred Truth contains a powerful combination of rich, softening ingredients like linseed, eggs and shea butter to deeply moisturize and nutritious wheat grass, papaya, green tea and ginseng root to restore essential vitamins and brighten skin.

• Is this face mask available in UK stores too? I can't see...1 Answers
  • I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feelin...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?2 Answers
LUSH The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask
  • "I have tried a few of Lush's masks and this one is definitely my favorite! It is so gentle on sensitive skin and leaves it plump and hydrated. It also contains natural exfoliating pieces that help smooth my skin without drying it out. I have gone through three containers!" in 53 reviews
Nik :.
This mask does WONDERS to my thirsty skin!!!! I have normal to dry skin that is prone to redness on my cheeks, breakouts in a few spots, and a bit of dry flakiness around my nose. This mask has a fresh smell and feels luxurious on my face - very relaxing. I leave it on for about 30 minutes before rinsing with a warm muslin cloth. This really helps with the redness on my cheeks and the flakiness around my nose. It's nice to use this before going on in the evening. At just under $10 it feels like the perfect little luxury and the fact that it has an expiration date encourages me to use it more quickly. I put all of my lush masks in the fridge as well for a cooling/skin calming effect. I love the LUSH The Sacred Truth Fresh Face Mask!
Anna G.
This is the best LUSH mask hands down. I have tried them all and this is the only mask that helps the redness in my face. It calms down my sensitive skin and reveals glowing even toned skin. I once heard a sales associate refer to it as the "Jennifer Lopez" mask since it leaves your face glowing. This mask has never made me break out and in fact as reduced inflammation due to acne. I heard it was going to be discontinued but I literally LIVE for sacred truth and herbalism for my acne regimen. I was saddened when it was gone a few years ago to be "revamped" but I was so happy it came back. I hope this time will be no different.
Hailey b.
This was a really fun mask to use to for my friends 30th birthday. Rhe color made pictures really fun to take! It had some sort of mint of peppermint smell to it. This was perfect because we used it at night so it helped us feel relaxed after a long day, and it made your face feel tingly and cooled as it dried. The only thing about this mask, it was so difficult to get off of your face after it dried. You really had to use a wash cloth and rub and rub to remove it all from your face. If that's the mark of a good face mask, it did just that!
Brandi P.
Wildomar , CA
Love all lush products you really get alot of product for your money. It leaves your skin hydrated and refresh with a radiant glow I always like to do a face mask a few times a week before I do my makeup or right before bedtime to seal my pores and hydrate my skin to give my Foundation of flawless application almost like airbrush affect. Would absolutely recommend this product to anybody that wants to have more beautiful skin.
Tifany W.
Milwaukee, WI
I had originally purchased this product with the hope that it would counteract my dark circles under my eyes.... it didn’t. And it’s a bit expensive, but overall it’s a great product. I originally bought it at Mayfair Mall and decided to give it a go, but I haven’t exactly gone out of my way to go back and get more. I also have total beauty product A.D.D., and constantly want to try new stuff.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
Would not recommend to people wit sensitive skin! Made me break out a lot and my skin isnt usually prone to acne breakouts. Super disappointed. Stopped using lush products and my skin cleared again. They often say that products might may you break out before making your skin better but natural products shouldn’t do that. Search skin purge for more info!
Marisol A.
Lush The Sacred Truth Face Mask Review✨ Bought this mask not a gift✨
Lush The Sacred Truth Face Mask is one of my favorite natural ingredient mask. If you have dry dull skin then this is the mask for you! I mean after you rinse this mask off it leaves your skin looking dewy just luminous, and plump! This mask does require refrigeration due to the natural ingredients, that’s why you can only purchase it in-store at Lush. The size I purchase was a 2.1 oz. for $7.95 unless price has change. I would certainly buy this mask again, I love it!
Melisa  V.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
My favorite mask from lush !! The smell of this just makes me feel like I'm at a spa. I love their fresh mask and program cause if you save five black pots you get a free fresh mask. This one works great because it's not drying. It leaves your skin feeling supple and youthful looking. I would use this twice a week for my dry skin.
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I love Lush, you can tell all of their products are very good quality and you can definitely feel a difference on your skin whenever you use them. this is especially nice because whenever I take this off my face, it just feels like so rejuvenated and replenished. it's hard to explain but it just really does wonders for my face
Ariba C.
Lewisville, TX
This mask is my holy grail! I love everything about this mask! First of all the price is amazing!! There is so much and you do not even need all of it! Second of all, it does wonder for the skin immediately and continuously after using it. Third of all, I love how the natural ingredients enrich your skin. Fantastic product would definitely purchase again and would recommend.
Hedy V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does this help with acne?
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?
🎃Gabby🎃 O.
Belper
Is this face mask available in UK stores too? I can't see it on the lush uk website :/
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying? Does it help with my clogged pores?