BY LUSH #61 in Face Masks

Can you handle the truth? The truth is, your skin needs more regular maintenance and care as you get older. As you age, your dermis is thinning, losing its elasticity and ability to retain moisture, which can make the skin appear dull or sallow. Don’t fret! Taking care is easy thanks to this nutrient-packed mask. The Sacred Truth contains a powerful combination of rich, softening ingredients like linseed, eggs and shea butter to deeply moisturize and nutritious wheat grass, papaya, green tea and ginseng root to restore essential vitamins and brighten skin.

• I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refres...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 2 Answers
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Kadie G.
Ottawa , ON
Would not recommend to people wit sensitive skin! Made me break out a lot and my skin isnt usually prone to acne breakouts. Super disappointed. Stopped using lush products and my skin cleared again. They often say that products might may you break out before making your skin better but natural products shouldn’t do that. Search skin purge for more info!
Hannah G.
Park ridge
👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 great stuff! I really like lushest face masks. My favorite thing to get there though are the bath bombs. Just tried the bath bomb called "The Sex Bomb". It was super luxurious and made my skin soft after! LUSH Cosmetics
Nana A.
Northridge
I was looking for a replacement of perfect potion papaya enzyme mask because it was pretty expensive. So the lush employee offered this mask to me so I figured I would try it out. But for some reason I noticed when I stoped using the recommendation mask my back heads started to disappear. This literally kept my black heads around.
Leeleanna R.
Waynesboro, VA
This mask feels amazing on the skin! really helps freshen up and revive my face while blastering away the excess dirt and helps to make my skin feel and look soft! Definitely will be purchasing this product again! Love Lush Products and how they make their ingredients. Always a good experience when trying their products!
Ariba C.
Lewisville, TX
This mask is my holy grail! I love everything about this mask! First of all the price is amazing!! There is so much and you do not even need all of it! Second of all, it does wonder for the skin immediately and continuously after using it. Third of all, I love how the natural ingredients enrich your skin. Fantastic product would definitely purchase again and would recommend.
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
Gave this product a 2 because it wasn’t quite for my skin type. It felt like it left a film on my skin that was hard to get rid of, and I didn’t really like the fact that it didn’t tighten up while on my face. It didn’t do anything for any breakouts I had, but it did make my skin feel a little more refreshed.
Alison J.
San Marcos
This face mask doesn’t harden when you put it on. It keeps your skin feeling refreshed and cleansing while you are wearing it. It smells absolutely amazing compared to any other face mask I have used before, and I currently have 3-5 masks in my cabinet (2 of them being from Lush and acting in as my favorites)
Canaan W.
Lancaster, KY
I have really dry skin in the winter and this is a very moisturizing mask. I've used this face mask only twice in the week I've had it and I can already see and feel amazing results, my skin feels so fresh, clean, moisturized and is the smoothest it's ever felt. The smell was a bit off putting at first but you get used to it. Regardless, I highly recommend this!
Taylor H.
Broadview .
I loce it I love LuSh products are bae as hell.  This product is made from god tears.  The packaging is pretty basic , it wasn't disappointing at all even if this was a little pricey for myself . Definetly find a store near you and get crazy samples and have fun try everything.
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does this help with acne?
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying? Does it help with my clogged pores?