BY LUSH #50 in Face Masks

Can you handle the truth? The truth is, your skin needs more regular maintenance and care as you get older. As you age, your dermis is thinning, losing its elasticity and ability to retain moisture, which can make the skin appear dull or sallow. Don’t fret! Taking care is easy thanks to this nutrient-packed mask. The Sacred Truth contains a powerful combination of rich, softening ingredients like linseed, eggs and shea butter to deeply moisturize and nutritious wheat grass, papaya, green tea and ginseng root to restore essential vitamins and brighten skin.

• I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refres...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 2 Answers
Kenny R.
The sacred truth is amazing! The Papaya is so enzymatic it helps my skin a lot. Especially when it comes to my scarring i see a huge difference. Since this mask also has a bit of Shea butter if you're looking for something to give the skin some hydration this is also a great mask for that as well. Evens out my skin tone and keeps my skin feeling great! I'd recommend if your skin needs some love!
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
I always wanted to try something from Lush. So this mask smells pretty good. I liked it. You're supposed to keep it in the fridge, and when you put it on it feels AMAZING. The only thing that stinks is that it does have an expiration date. I didn't finish it before that time came. I can't say that I felt any major differences, but in they're defense I didn't even get to use all of it
Patti T.
Flushing, MI
Picked up a jar of this from @Lushcosmetics and came home to try it out. It smells really good. It has shea butter in it that makes it feel extra emollient. My skin feels ridiculously soft and hydrated right now. On the negative side, I am having a bit of a breakout so I'm wondering if its the mask or something else clogging my pores.
Lisa M.
Atlanta, GA
I just bought this stuff the other day, and I love it! It makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. I woke up in the morning and it felt like I had brand new skin on my face. It's very light, and you don't need much to cover your whole face. The only downside is that it does have an expiration date.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Anything lush is crazy amazing. Leaves your skin feeling cleansed and fresh. I love their face masks because they contain simple and natural ingredients. Their products are a bit on the more expensive side for the amount that you get, but is worth it for the naturalness!
Brina B.
Puyallup, WA
Bought this a few months ago, and I love it! Smells good! Feels great and has really helped my skin. Seriously amazing af and the best parts! It's not tested on animals and its doesn't have all the harsh chemicals in it.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
Makes your skin feel extremely smooth and moisturized. Lush products are so expensive but they're SO good! Huge huge bonus, they also don't test on animals! Making bunnies happy, one product at a time!! Whoooooo
Madison M.
I recently just bought this mask and I absolutely love it!! It made my skin feel clean and moisturized. I believe it is totally effective and worth it. I will definitely be buying it again in the future.
Ashley V.
I love this face mask! It leaves my skin feeling so nice & soft after wearing make up all week! It hydrates & makes my skin look so much more clear, it is an effective mask that does all of its claims
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me ha encantado esta mascarilla limpia y refresca el cutis es ideal para esas pieles que les falta un poco de frescura la recomiendo.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Is this good for dry skin? Sensitive skin?
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Does this help with acne?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying? Does it help with my clogged pores?