LUSH The Rough With The Smooth uploaded by Malerie D.

BY LUSH #48 in Body Scrub

Treat your body to scrubby granulated sugar and murumuru butter for devilishly smooth skin. This deeply exfoliating treat will banish rough skin, leaving you soft all over. We've added a bewitching perfume to the mix to fragrance your body with a mischievous blend of black pepper oil, patchouli oil and fair trade vanilla absolute.

How to use: Rub the bar onto wet skin to soften bumpy bits. Massage in the rich butters, rinse and pat dry.

ingredients

Granulated Sugar (Sucrose) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Sodium Bicarbonate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) Fragrance Lauryl Betaine Black Pepper Oil (Piper nigrum) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) *Limonene *Linalool Rosie Red Lustre (Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Where is the best place to store this (without it looking...5 Answers
  • Where can I get this5 Answers
LUSH The Rough With The Smooth
  • "Lush sugar scrubs are hands down amazing. The Rough with the Smooth is a great mix of amazing scent and hardy scrubbing power. I use this scrub once or twice a week with a body conditioner afterwards. My skin feels amazingly soft and well cared for. " in 16 reviews
  • "I enjoy most all of the products that LUSH has to offer. I especially like this one because I have dry skin and it allows for all of my dead skin to come off easily while leaving me smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "I received this item as a gift. Let me tell you, after the first use I was sold. This brand offers products for people with sensitive skin, and the allergy prone like me. " in 10 reviews
Julia F.
This has the same scent as the Lord of Misrule Shower Cream! It’s patchouli and vanilla. I’m obsessed with LOM, and was happy to discover this year round product. This is great for dry sensitive skin, you get the right amount of exfoliation, and moisture. Plus, this smells delicious, and lingers well after you’ve gotten out of your shower! I’d highly recommend this product.

It’s totally worth buying the square tin for storage.
I personally mash up my rough with the smooth. I find it lasts a lot longer when I’m grabbing the sugar scrub versus using the entire bar.

Kayla N.
Rock Hill
This body scrub does a fantastic job of exfoliating my skin. It smells incredible, similar to the Lord of Misrule shower gel. I love using this before I shave to get all of the dead skin off to ensure a close shave. This product isn't as moisturizing as some of LUSH's body butters that may look similar to this, so I definitely recommend following up with some kind of moisturizer. This is my favorite solid scrub from LUSH.
Raven A.
I absolutely love the scent of The Rough With The Smooth, it share it's scent with Lord Of Misrule bath bomb. It is so earthy and spicy, it smells amazing. I also love the fact that Lush makes this body scrub packaging free, it is so much better for the environment.
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
This has got to be one of my favourite bars ever. Lush always comes out with great products , but this one is a particular gem. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth every single doggone time. I make sure to use this after a particularly tough week to exfoliate and get my skin glowing again!
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much, a little goes a long way because this product will melt in your hands as soon as you jump in the shower with it. Break off a piece before you jump in the shower and ration it well. Pretty pricey but leaves your skin smelling and feeling Godly.
Erin P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love me some sugar scrubs and this smells like heaven. Gentle exfoliation but enough to leave you baby smooth. Breaks down a little quick if exposed to too much water.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
10/10 - This scrub is absolutely and completely my favorite lush product. I cannot get enough of this. The smell is to-die-for! It makes my skin feel so smooth while also not being too harsh on my body! If you buy this, ask a LUSH employee to show you how to use it properly to maximize the amount of product you have!
Bella Z.
The scrub was really good! It stayed rough and scrubby while in the shower. The only thing is that you need to let it air dry before your next use and don’t leave it in the shower! The smell wasn’t that great but nothing unbearable.
Maddie T.
Alta Loma, CA
Smells great, feels good, but it is SO Rough! Only use on rough skin and occasionally on bumpy skin. The price is a little steep but for some reason I’ve been loyal to the product and recommend to people with rough winter skin!
Toinen A.
Detroit
Oh My Gosh. The best body scrub EVER. The relaxing aroma of heaven surrounds me as I forget my TROUBLES. Use as a scrub or pink off a small chunk under hot running water for the best therapeutic muscle soak out side of a dead sea spa.
Tracy R.
Where can I get this
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Where is the best place to store this (without it looking like someone died in my bathtub due to its color lol)?