LUSH The Rough With The Smooth uploaded by Jill B.LUSH The Rough With The Smooth uploaded by Malerie D.

BY LUSH

Treat your body to scrubby granulated sugar and murumuru butter for devilishly smooth skin. This deeply exfoliating treat will banish rough skin, leaving you soft all over. We've added a bewitching perfume to the mix to fragrance your body with a mischievous blend of black pepper oil, patchouli oil and fair trade vanilla absolute.

How to use: Rub the bar onto wet skin to soften bumpy bits. Massage in the rich butters, rinse and pat dry.

ingredients

Granulated Sugar (Sucrose) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Sodium Bicarbonate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) Fragrance Lauryl Betaine Black Pepper Oil (Piper nigrum) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) *Limonene *Linalool Rosie Red Lustre (Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Where is the best place to store this (without it looking...5 Answers
  • Where can I get this5 Answers
LUSH The Rough With The Smooth
  • "Lush sugar scrubs are hands down amazing. The Rough with the Smooth is a great mix of amazing scent and hardy scrubbing power. I use this scrub once or twice a week with a body conditioner afterwards. My skin feels amazingly soft and well cared for. " in 16 reviews
  • "I enjoy most all of the products that LUSH has to offer. I especially like this one because I have dry skin and it allows for all of my dead skin to come off easily while leaving me smooth" in 10 reviews
  • "I received this item as a gift. Let me tell you, after the first use I was sold. This brand offers products for people with sensitive skin, and the allergy prone like me. " in 10 reviews
Emma D.
WOW. This was the first Lush body scrub I purchased and I adore it. It has a unique scent unlike anything I have smelled before, a sweet and spicy combination. I found that the easiest way to use it was to take off a little piece and rub it onto wet skin in the shower or bath. It was very exfoliating and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I would alternate between using this to target areas and exfoliate my whole body. It is sugar based which makes me a little unsure on the high cost for this product but it lasted me a long time and I can depend on Lush's quality ingredients and high standards.
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
This body scrub does a fantastic job of exfoliating my skin. It smells incredible, similar to the Lord of Misrule shower gel. I love using this before I shave to get all of the dead skin off to ensure a close shave. This product isn't as moisturizing as some of LUSH's body butters that may look similar to this, so I definitely recommend following up with some kind of moisturizer. This is my favorite solid scrub from LUSH.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
A nice spicy Black pepper and patchouli scented scrub. It’s a sugar based scrub so it’s nice and tightening. It also has murumuru butter so it’s moisturizing too but not like a lotion-y feel like the Buffy scrub!
Alexis B.
I am OBSESSED with this product. The smell is seriously out of this world and it does a wonderful job exfoliating. I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and it helps to exfoliate away excess/dead skin. I would 100% recommend this product and I have purchased it more than once. Lush is an amazing cruelty free brand; I love so many of their products.
Evelyn H.
GARLAND, TX
As an exfoliant this little guy packs a punch! The bubbles on top really help massage your skin and remove all dead skin. The sugar that this bar is made from leaves your skin feel so smooth and moisturized. Make sure you keep it in a tin container they sell as water will dissolve the bar and you'll be left with a goopy mess otherwise.
Raven A.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love the scent of The Rough With The Smooth, it share it's scent with Lord Of Misrule bath bomb. It is so earthy and spicy, it smells amazing. I also love the fact that Lush makes this body scrub packaging free, it is so much better for the environment.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
10/10 - This scrub is absolutely and completely my favorite lush product. I cannot get enough of this. The smell is to-die-for! It makes my skin feel so smooth while also not being too harsh on my body! If you buy this, ask a LUSH employee to show you how to use it properly to maximize the amount of product you have!
Jennifer M.
Fair Lawn
My favorite body scrub! This is a must have for me. I love the scent and it really does make my skin feel smooth and soft! Only issue is that is does run out quickly so I used just break of tiny pieces instead of wetting the whole bar
Derek C.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
The smell is intoxicating but wayyyy too harsh for my skin. I tend to not have a lot of dry skin and this actually scratch the poop out of mine. Returned and exchanged for another more gentle exfoliator.
Toinen A.
Detroit
Oh My Gosh. The best body scrub EVER. The relaxing aroma of heaven surrounds me as I forget my TROUBLES. Use as a scrub or pink off a small chunk under hot running water for the best therapeutic muscle soak out side of a dead sea spa.
Tracy R.
Where can I get this
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Where is the best place to store this (without it looking like someone died in my bathtub due to its color lol)?