BY LUSH #78 in Body Wash

If your body has been beaten down by the rigors of the rat race, extend an Olive Branch as a peace offering and give yourself some tender loving care. Once you give it a good shake (the shower gel, not your body), the skin softening organic olive oil will be nicely blended in. Loaded with vital antioxidants, with an infusion of vine leaves, sea salt and fresh mandarin juice, it’s just like a warm embrace from the Mediterranean. It’s uplifting and reassuring, and brings peace of mind and body whenever you lather up in the bath or shower.

LUSH The Olive Branch Shower Gel
  • "I have this in my shower right now! Okay the smell is seriously amazing! And it has olive oil in it, so it's very moisturizing for dry skin!" in 50 reviews
  • "This body wash makes me very dry skin will soft and moisturized. I look forward to coming home from work everyday to take a shower. The smell is fantastic and completely gives me a calm and relax state of mind. Favorite body was ever" in 20 reviews
  • "This body wash makes my dry, sensitive skin feel fabulous. It smells like mandarin oranges (but not overwhelmingly so), and feels like I'm using a bit of my favorite olive oil mixed with a cleanser. It's indulgent, but it makes my skin much happier than regular soap or other highly perfumed body washes." in 20 reviews
Jamie N.
One of my absolute favorite shower gels! I originally bought the smallest size to try it out, and wound up buying the largest size almost immediately after. The scent is really luxurious and the olive oil leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. I feel the formula is a little thin so sometimes I end up pouring out more than I want, but I like this shower gel so much that it’s not a big deal. Would recommend to anyone!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I got a little bottle of Olive Branch in a Lush gift box and was excited to use it - I've loved Lush shower gels in the past. This one smells amazing and needs to be well shaken thanks to the blend of products in the gel. It will distribute the oil before you use it! I love how this leaves your skin feeling. Very soft and hydrated, but not greasy. My only negative (hence the four stars instead of five) was how liquidy it was. If it's called a shower gel, I expect something of that consistency, but this was so thin and watery. You have to use a lot of product to compensate and even then it has a hard time lathering. So basically, I love this soap, but I feel like I'm using three times the amount of this compared to the amount I use of, say, their Don't Rain On My Parade shower gel. (Maybe it was just a bad batch.) if this issue was fixed then Olive Branch would be a great buy!
Madison S.
This is my all time favorite body wash ever! I use it almost every time that I shower (besides when I'm trying something new) and I never get sick of the smell. The olive oil makes my skin soooo soft and hydrated, and you really don't need much product at all. Many people have said it's too liquidy, but it still lasts a long time because you don't need a lot each time you use it. Also keep in mind one of it's main ingredients is olive oil so yes, it will be liquidy! I love the smell the most because it's bergamot and mandarine so it's fruity but also a bit earthy too without being overbearing.
Becky H.
usa
My all time favorite scent! A little goes a long way and it keeps your skin clean and hydrated. I love that I can still smell it hours after the shower. They used to make it in a solid perfume but it was discontinued. So excited to see they're coming out with a body spray.
Elora B.
The Olive Branch is my favorite tried and true shower staple. I love the scent and am so sad that I missed out on the body spray in the same scent. It’s very refreshing yet soothing at the same time. You have to shake olive branch before using to distribute the oils, but there’s something satisfying about watching it change shades. This one will always have a spot in my shower.
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
This body wash is the best. It’s similar to the loccitaine almond oil because it has olive oil in it so it’s super hydrating but it’s also more affordable. The biggest size lasts me 8 months to 1 year, and I love the fresh scent of this body wash. I can’t recommend it enough because it’s so hydrating and lovely.
katie v.
Grand Rapids
I love this shower gel! It is pretty liquidy so sometimes can be a little hard to apply sometimes but leaves your skin so soft and supple. Its perfect for my dry skin! I also love to use this to shave with because it's so hydrating! Try it!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
This was one of my favorite Lush scents! It was very warm and relaxing. I loved using it after a long day. It was one of my favorite products to use during “self care” days. I’m bummed that Lush discontinued it, but they have other great products.
Jenna G.
Portland
This is another good body wash scent from LUSH. It’s not my favorite scent personally but it does smell good and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean without being too dried out. It’s fairly expensive for a small bottle which is my only complaint.
Hannah-Marie S.
Raleigh
Makes my back acne go away in three to four washes. Makes my skin really, really soft. It’s a tiny bit expensive, but it pays off really well. Mix it with African Black Soap for an even better effect. Would repurchase again.
Melissa M.
Is this brand worth the buy?
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
Does it make your skin super oily? I know it's an olive oil product, but I was hoping for softer skin and not gross and sweaty feeling.
Ammeda a.
How is the smell of it?
Alexis T.
West Palm Bch, FL
So ive always heard that since lush products contain natural seeds/ plants that some people have been experiencing little seedlings growing from their drains. Has anyone else had this problem??
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
I was wondering how this makes your skin feel. Does it feel more oily or soft at the end of your shower?