LUSH The Guv'ner Deodorant uploaded by Blair N.LUSH The Guv'ner Deodorant uploaded by Andrea K.LUSH The Guv'ner Deodorant uploaded by Shannon T.

BY LUSH

The Guv’ner has come to us fresh from the LUSH kitchens- and it’s our strongest, most effective deodorant yet. An odor-busting blend of sage, lavender and patchouli in a super absorbent charcoal and lycopodium base, The Guv’ner was created by the boys (or more specifically, by LUSH co-founder Mark) for the boys. Odor simply doesn’t get past this powerful blend. Mark even personally tested it every day for months. His conclusion? The Guv’ner is top dog!

Blair N.
Austin
Love something natural and cruelty free that doesn’t leave streaks on my clothes you can take on a plane (and don’t have to worry about it exploding in your bag) AND that works all day. This stuff is great! LUSH The Guv'ner Deodorant
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
It took a minute to get used to using a powder deodorant but this stuff works wonders the smell is not strong and it does not cover up body odors it absorbs them and I feel fresh and dry all day. Plus it never takes away from my perfume.
tashina f.
nashville
Works very well in conjunction with Putting on Tom’s deodorant first or reapplying throughout the day. It’s effective and the only downside is the fallout and it getting on clothes if you use too much.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
I love this deodorant. It has so much power for those hot summer days. Just be careful, it turns your pits gray so you’ll only want to use this when you aren’t sleeveless
Rachel R.
North Haven
So this was my first time using this product and I can honestly say that I liked this product but not on its own. I had to pair it along with Lush solid bar deodorant which helped the powder stick better under my armpit. For a natural deodorant this has worked the best and the fresh smell lasted longer then most. The only thing I don't like is that since it's a grey powder it makes your underarm dark once you apply it, but that minor.
Angelisa L.
Fresno, CA
#allnatural ok, so if you aren't aware, most deodorants have ALUMINUM! Like what? Tell me why it belongs in my deodorant ! This #LUSH product, DOES NOT! It's all natural, and I love it! It smells amazing, and works fantastic! It is in powder form, so be careful with fallout and making a tiny mess.
If your an athlete, or someone who perspires quite a bit, you may have to reapply. BUT it's not so much an inconvenience once you realize your using a clean, vegan, cruelty free, and all natural product! AND it comes in an easy to use bottle to pour a little on your hand and apply! #definitelyasteal
Sara J.
This deodorant is TERRIBLE. I got it when I was testing out natural deodorants for the first time, because I trusted the Lush brand. However, I had such a terrible allergic reaction to this product that my armpits STILL have faint scars from the burns it caused. The product is a greenish powder that smells like patchouli (and probably has patchouli in it), but something in it made me break out in a horrible burning rash.

I don't recommend if you have normal to sensitive skin. No other product has ever made me react this way.
Esmeralda G.
Olathe, Kansas
I thought this product was very innovative and it has a great smell. It keeps me dry through even the most stressful days. It is pretty affordable and easy to use. you don't have to use much and it lasts a long time. i would recommend this product to others.
Meredith M.
Seaside
Absolute 100% best natural deodorant I've EVER USED and I've tried a ton!  Smells amazing, doesn't irritate my skin, and totally stops odor. Also minimizes perspiration better than a lot of natural deodorants. Will never use anything else.
Brittany U.
This deodorant is quite interesting as it leaves your armpits a darker color. I liked this more than all other Lush deodorants. An important thing to note is it is a deodorant, not antiperspirant.
sonia B.
Has anyone ever tried this? If yes what is your thought about it?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone used this? I want to try a Lush deodorant but don't know which one! Which is best?