LUSH The Greeench Deodorant uploaded by Magan S.LUSH The Greeench Deodorant uploaded by Magan S.LUSH The Greeench Deodorant uploaded by Magan S.

BY LUSH

Made with naturally effective herbs and powders, The Greeench is a wonder powder and one of the best deodorants LUSH has ever made, waging wars against offensive underarms around the world. Thyme, rosemary and tea tree are the triad of super powerful, effective herbs that make it so fantastically effective at deodorizing, whiff defeating, and smelling beautiful. Micro fine powders of magnesium trisilicate and sodium bicarbonate keep your pits dry and comfortable, free from discomfort and moisture. Whew! That’s a powerful combination. Are you ready to put it to the test?

Buy on Amazon
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
I’m allergic to most other deodorants so this was a life saver. It lasts forever! I’m on 6 months with my current bottle. It can be a little hard to apply since it’s a powder and the cap does break easily. It smells like earth and herbs. This is the only deodorant I use.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I had tried every clinical strength deodorant out there and nothing seemed to last long enough. I decided to try this product since it’s natural
And I ended up loving it. Yes if you do not have a clean diet your body will react to this. It stings and it gets itchy after the first couple weeks my armpits had improved dramatically. Not only did they lighten but they also stayed fresh all day. I will continue to use this product.
Sherry W.
York, PA
I’ve never really needed deodorant. I sweat, but I’ve never had an issue with odor so this is perfect for me. I use it on my under arms and under my bra line. I did have to reapply sometimes twice during the day in the summer. The smell is very clean and herbal. My pop up cap did get stuck in the up position which made transport in an overnight bag tricky. Would buy again!
Ayana S.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this deodorant because it does not contain aluminum in it to stop perspiration, but still does a great job at stopping me from sweating. It’s not too harsh of a smell when it’s on the skin. I use a brush to apply it and it last most of the day so I am satisfied with it!
Elise M.
The best natural deodorant ever. I love how this dries up any moisture and works all day. I don’t smell, even after a long day. It’s a little messy, but SO worth it. Smells earthy and amazing too. I can’t use anything else.
Lauren M.
Marlton, NJ
I love this deoderant! I have sensitive skin and this stuff is great! I used to be super itchy and I am not anymore. On days when you know you will be very active I suggest using more than usual.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love. One of my beauty goals has been to use more natural and organic products without harsh chemicals. Check check check. It is easy to apply. Smells good. I know I'm not going to offend anyone with my scent. WARNING - you do need to apply this more than regular deodorant until your body gets use to it. I needed to apply it every 2 hours which was challenging at first but my health was worth the transition.
Magan S.
Absolutely love this product. I was using an oil based deodorant before this and when I sweat it created oil stains in my arm pit areas of my shirts. Ew I know! But this works great if not better than what I was using before! Summer is hot here in Texas so I can't be sweating off deodorant for everyone to see.
Jan R.
I got the Greench and Guvnor.  Both gave me a rash under my armpits.  I believe that the essential oils used are the problem.
Once I made homemade powder deodorant and the same thing happened.  These are not all natural essential oils.

I will have to give this expensive stuff away.
Giuli G.
Quito Ecuador 🇪🇨
Yo desearía tener uno igual me darían una caja 📦 de este tipo de productos sería muy especial para mí tener esto por esta maravillosa aplicación Influenster y de verdad espero que me lo den y me servirá mucho para mis problemas de piel porque tengo la piel de la cara mi piel es muy sensible pliiiisss necesito el producto si 👍 me lo podrían dar estaría muy agradecida 👱🏻‍♀️🤗😀😱
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this hard to apply? Does it work? I want to try a LUSH deodorant but am unsure which one to buy!
Jacqueline J.
Austin, Tx
Does this actually keep you smelling good ? And does it control your sweat ?
Tiffany P.
I really want to try this, but I was wondering, does it stain your clothes in anyway? Like is the powder visible on dark clothing? And does it wash off easily?
I've been trying This for almost 1 month now, and recently the last week I noticed that my armpits are getting darker, does anyone else have a clue why this happened to me?  LUSH The Greeench Deodorant