BY LUSH #7 in Bath Products

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
If you are looking for a super fun gift for a great price, this bath bomb is the gift for you to give. Not only does it make your bath water a beautiful and magical sea of colors, but it leaves your skin feeling so smooth afterwards. Bath bombs are so much fun to watch, so any girl would love the excitement. You can find them at your local Lush store.
Kendra V.
Calabasas
This bomb is what Metamorphosis should have been. The rainbow show was really fun and pretty, but didn't last nearly long enough. But the water turned to a mystical, mysterious, glittery blue-green-gray like you are in a magical lagoon or swimming with merpeople. I really dig the water, but I get that some people don't like the murkiness. The scent is incredibly candy/floral sweet which may be your jam, but I wish that it were a different, less sweet scent. I do like, however, how long the scent lasted since most bath bombs' scents go away really fast. Not sure if I'll get it again, but I'm glad that I tried it once
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I really wanted to like this bomb but unfortunately this is the bomb I like the least from Lush. It looks really pretty while the bomb is fizzing but looks kind of muddy and gross once it's done (which makes sense since there are so many colors in it).

My biggest problem with this bomb however is actually the scent. To me the scent was so strong and unpleasant that I couldn't actually enjoy my bath and I ended up draining it and getting out early because I couldn't handle the smell of this bomb. This is a rare miss from lush for me. It was fun to try once but I will not be purchasing this one again.
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
I’m an avid user of Lush products. I’ve been trying many different Lush products throughout the years and this has to be one of my favorite bath bombs that I’ve ever bought. The colors and smell are just beautiful and mesmerizing. I plan on buying these again on my next trip to Lush.
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I LOVE lush bath bombs. If you have heard of lush you probably have heard about their bath bombs. I am only giving this bathbomb 3 stars because I bought this bathbomb not knowing that if you do not use the bathbombs quickly they kind of loose there fiz and colors fade and that was the case for me when I used the Experitmenter bathbomb. It still was a quality bathbomb compared to non Lush bathbombs but it was not the typical experience for me. But if I would have used it quicker I think it would have been better.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Because who wouldn’t want to ultimate bath Bomb?! Deliciously scented, leaves your skin feeling amazing and it’s so pretty! Order right from Lush for fast shipping and the perfect Christmas gift. Buy this for everyone!
Christine G.
Seabrook , Tx
I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB. I didn’t realize that there was so much glitter in it. When i drained the bath water my tub was coated in glitter. This wasn’t an issue for me, but my husband wasn’t too fond of it.
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
I loved this bath bomb it smelt so good and the colors that it let out were amazing. Even before I put it in water it was beautiful. I definitely recommend getting this bath bomb it is beautiful and I would get it again.
❁ E.
Brewton
This is such a fun bath bomb! I loved the colors and it’s theme. Lush always delivers bath bombs with great value and a great price. I have purchased this bath bomb twice, but I’m sure I’ll buy another one in the future. I would recommend it to anyone, but I think kids would really enjoy it, along with the typical bath bomb lover like myself!
Jennifer W.
El Monte, CA
This bath bomb makes your bath smell great and provides great colors! the reson I'm only giving four stars is because there is A LOT of glitter in this bomb, so getting off the walls of the tub was pretty difficult. When I used this bomb a second time, I rinsed the walls right after the bath to prevent the glitter sticking to the walls of the tubs.
Amanda M.
Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Emily V.
Do LUSH bath bombs stain the bathtub?
Anna T.
Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?