BY LUSH #4 in Bath Products

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Limonene *Linalool Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 27 Red 28 Yellow 8 Red 4 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Minah H.
This bath bomb has amazing colors and smells pretty good. It is a little strong so be sure to smell it before buying it online. A lot of people are worried about these bath bombs staining the tub, it didn't stain mine, I just rinsed the bath after and it was clean. I have sensitive skin and it didn't give me a reaction, which was great. Definitely recommend this product!
aubree p.
ripon
My absolute favorite bath bomb ever! It’s so colorful & fun!! The only thing that could possibly be a down side is that the glitter might be left over in your tub after the bath, but that doesn’t bother me as it is super easy for it to just be washed off! Love Lush & this bath bomb is a purchase I will continue to make!
Kendra V.
Calabasas
This bomb is what Metamorphosis should have been. The rainbow show was really fun and pretty, but didn't last nearly long enough. But the water turned to a mystical, mysterious, glittery blue-green-gray like you are in a magical lagoon or swimming with merpeople. I really dig the water, but I get that some people don't like the murkiness. The scent is incredibly candy/floral sweet which may be your jam, but I wish that it were a different, less sweet scent. I do like, however, how long the scent lasted since most bath bombs' scents go away really fast. Not sure if I'll get it again, but I'm glad that I tried it once
lb o.
Clinton, MS
Of all the Lush bath bombs I have tried out, THIS is my absolute favorite and the one I find to be the most fun. It's sparkly, beautiful in shape and color, and makes your skin extremely soft. I've gone to Lush stores all around the world and almost every time I get the Experimenter. It's just too good.
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
I’m an avid user of Lush products. I’ve been trying many different Lush products throughout the years and this has to be one of my favorite bath bombs that I’ve ever bought. The colors and smell are just beautiful and mesmerizing. I plan on buying these again on my next trip to Lush.
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I LOVE lush bath bombs. If you have heard of lush you probably have heard about their bath bombs. I am only giving this bathbomb 3 stars because I bought this bathbomb not knowing that if you do not use the bathbombs quickly they kind of loose there fiz and colors fade and that was the case for me when I used the Experitmenter bathbomb. It still was a quality bathbomb compared to non Lush bathbombs but it was not the typical experience for me. But if I would have used it quicker I think it would have been better.
Nicki P.
One of my favorite bath bombs. Smells delicious and it felt great on my skin. I have bought this bath bomb as gifts for friends and they equally love this product. The price is reasonable and I am a return customer of lush and their products
Amanda W.
This bath bomb is amazing. The colors are so vibrant and it smells absolutely beautiful. I love how pigmented this bath bomb is. Super affordable (I think between 5-10 dollars) and you can find them at Lush Cosmetics. I highly recommend!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love all of lush bath bombs. I did get this as a gift but when shopping for gifts I usually get packages and they have them wrapped very nice which is a plus and 1 less thing I have to do! Definitely shopping here again!
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend who thought I would love all the colors. They were right. It was such an amazing experience for a first time. My only downside is that I had waited to long to try it out. Now I treat myself to a bath bomb or two a month.
Amanda M.
Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Emily V.
Do LUSH bath bombs stain the bathtub?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?
Anna T.
Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?