LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb

by LUSH

#22 in Bath Additives

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Limonene *Linalool Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 27 Red 28 Yellow 8 Red 4 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I would like to treat it 😜?
What does this bath bomb smell like?
Start your review of LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb!
Fairfield, PA
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Savannah S.
This bath bomb smells so good and leaves the bath water looking so pretty. I did notice a decent amount of glitter but it was easily washed out if the tub and off of my skin. I did not notice it staining my tub once I was done and has loved this bath bomb for years. I haven’t been able to find it on their website to purchase again which makes me sad but if it becomes available again I would recommend.
New Britain
This bath bomb was absolutely beautiful and smells amazing. I love it so much. The glitter sometimes sticks on the sides of the tub but the shower head cleans it right off. The beautiful colors in the bath make it so enjoyable and it leaves your bathroom smelling good for days.
I recently bought this at lush and since I didn’t have the actual one that I got I’ll just talk about it I really love it the inside was filled with Bath Salt and rose petals and it smells like cherries and I would totally recommend that it didn’t stay in the tub
Fort Collins
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
If you want to have a blast in your bath and feel silky smooth afterwards, these are the bath bomb for you. But beware because once you try it you won’t be able to go back. Lol. I highly recommend you try them!
Walkersville, MD
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Fiona H.
I loved this bath bomb it was so relaxing and smelled wonderful. It moisturized my skin and didn’t stain my bath tub. It created a relaxing experience and was affordable. I would recommend this product.
Louisa, KY
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Megan W.
I am pretty sure Lush is incapable of producing a poor quality bath bomb!!! I’ve tried many different brands, & no one else compares to Lush LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by C. L.
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by C. L.
Again I don’t think you can go wrong with any lush bath bomb or product. They al smell amazing your bath looks fun and colorful and smells amazing your skin feels nice and smooth and depending on the bath bomb you have little glitter like glow to your skin I couldn’t find these exact ones in the list but they are multi colored ones and a lavender bubble bar I definitely recommend for relaxing
Arlington, VA
1,036 reviews
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Rhonda J.
This beauty not only makes your bath water colorful, it makes popping sounds, and fills the air with fragrance. It costs $8.95 and can be purchased online or in the store. Many vivid, swirling colors are revealed as soon as the bomb hits the water. You start hearing crackling and popping sounds as the bomb breaks down and the scent of vanilla/Tonka gets stronger. In the end, the colors blend into a murky shade. This particular bomb is more for the senses and doesn’t do as much in terms of moisturizing. Leaves a little shimmer behind.
Calabasas
This bomb is what Metamorphosis should have been. The rainbow show was really fun and pretty, but didn't last nearly long enough. But the water turned to a mystical, mysterious, glittery blue-green-gray like you are in a magical lagoon or swimming with merpeople. I really dig the water, but I get that some people don't like the murkiness. The scent is incredibly candy/floral sweet which may be your jam, but I wish that it were a different, less sweet scent. I do like, however, how long the scent lasted since most bath bombs' scents go away really fast. Not sure if I'll get it again, but I'm glad that I tried it once
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I LOVE lush bath bombs. If you have heard of lush you probably have heard about their bath bombs. I am only giving this bathbomb 3 stars because I bought this bathbomb not knowing that if you do not use the bathbombs quickly they kind of loose there fiz and colors fade and that was the case for me when I used the Experitmenter bathbomb. It still was a quality bathbomb compared to non Lush bathbombs but it was not the typical experience for me. But if I would have used it quicker I think it would have been better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hamburg, NY
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb? Does it stain your skin? I had heard this was common a couple years ago, and had opted to not try it...but I have hopes that they have since perfected it?
Cassie P. • il y a 3 mois