BeautySkinBath & BodyLUSH
The Experimenter Bath Bomb

LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb

by LUSH

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Limonene *Linalool Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 27 Red 28 Yellow 8 Red 4 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Does this stain your bath tub ?
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb Does this bath bomb contain any glitter in it? Asking for feminine health reasons 😬
How would you describe the smell?
Start your review of LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb!
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY
The product has a very strong scent, which smells great once it’s in the water. It is a unique scent but I really found it very relaxing and calming. It had various sections of different colors including orange, turquoise, fuchsia pink, and a purple centre. So unsurprisingly it makes for a very colorful and exciting bath. It is also very shimmery and has lots of glitter..and let's face it you can not go wrong with glitter!!! Overall it gives you a very wonderful bathing experience!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,626 reviews
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Jolie D.
This beauty not only makes your bath water colorful, it makes popping sounds, and fills the air with fragrance. It costs $8.95 and can be purchased online or in the store. Many vivid, swirling colors are revealed as soon as the bomb hits the water. You start hearing crackling and popping sounds as the bomb breaks down and the scent of vanilla/Tonka gets stronger. In the end, the colors blend into a murky shade. This particular bomb is more for the senses and doesn’t do as much in terms of moisturizing. Leaves a little shimmer behind.
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
This is a super cool bathbomb plus not only does it have amazing colors and make your bath pretty it makes your skin feel super soft it's kinda pricey but not if you research where the products come from and what's all put into making these awesome bathbombs
Brittany L.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Smells great and transforms your bath into a beautiful vortex of colors. Definitely one of my favorite bath bombs from lush
Darrion T.
Bainbridge, OH
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Darrion T.
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb uploaded by Darrion T.
So, I am a huge LUSH fiend and when I found The Experimenter I just HAD to try it! I get it home and get in the bath tub immediately and plop it in. It sank straight to the bottom, huge disappointment. Secondly, it wasn't a very powerful scent. It was a subtle baby powder-like smell. Of course, my skin was super soft, LUSH always leaves my skin like silk, but I will not be buying this again.
Nora M.
Louisville, KY
SMELLS AMAZING!!! and super fun to watch go throughtout the bath. Makes skin feel amazing and smell even better. Gentle on skin and easily washes off after bath. Re-buy every time in the store. VERY long lasting smell and would recommend to anyone!
Amber N.
Madison, AL
Absolutely love Lush products but bath bombs and bath oils are my favorite!!!!
Bombs not only make your bath pretty but also your skin! I treat myself to one once a week at the very least! It smells amazing and soothes me after a bad day!
No animal testing! 2 thumbs up!
Absolutely love Lush products but bath bombs and bath oils are my favorite!!!!
No animal testing! 2 thumbs up!
Tiyana W.
Oldsmar, FL
In love with The bath bomb the colors are amazing especially when you put them in the bath tub kind of messy but it's worth it you're definitely recommend for everyone and leave skin smooth and feeling good
Katelin M.
Gastonia, NC
this bath bomb lasted forever for me. after i was out of the bath, my skin was very smooth and moisturized. definitely will go back to get more of this brand and these bath bombs.
Alex B.
San Rafael, CA
I am a huge fan of bath bombs; they look so pretty in the tub and they smell really great and make me feel magical.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Janna R.
il y a 9 mois
Kaytie M.
Kenai, AK
il y a un an
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb does anyone know if they are gonna bring this back?
Stephanie M.
Matawan, NJ
Jeannie M.
Hamburg, NY
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb? Does it stain your skin? I had heard this was common a couple years ago, and had opted to not try it...but I have hopes that they have since perfected it?
Cassie M. il y a 2 ans