BY LUSH #4 in Bath Products

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

• How does this compare with the Intergalactic bath bomb? They look ...1 Answers
  • Does it leave any color residue behind? Easy cleanup?1 Answers
  • Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?5 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I was a little skeptical of the beauty bomb trend. I don't take baths everyday (per recommendation of the doctor), but I purchased this bath bomb from LUSH to treat myself and to create a bath 'experience' to reward myself. I loved it! My skin felt great and the overall experience was just so fun. the only thing I would say about this one is since it's not one color it all mixes to be a strange color, but LUSH has so many awesome bath bomb options (also I dont think the weird color affected the awesome skin effects and smell at all).
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone that knows me will know I'm a complete LUSH bate bomb addict.

All the beautiful colors and smells, how will my stockpile ever be big enough ! My favorite part about bathbombs are probably making underwater videos of how they explode underwater water !

This odly shaped Experimentet Bath Bomb was one of my most exciting videos so far. How I wish smell could be captured on film. Leaves your skin soft, hydrated and smelling amazing.

LUSH is cruelty free so you can relax with a smile.

(Video on YouTube)
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
I had never heard of Lush until my daughter asked me for bath bombs for her birthday. I bought her a multi pack of Lush bombs and she was beyond excited. I was very pleased with the prices at Lush. They are extremely reasonable. My daughters loved using the bombs. They were very interesting to watch as they opened up in the water. Some of the bombs had little stars inside and the bath felt amazing. Our skin was soft and smelled so clean and fresh. I will continue to buy The Experimenter bath bombs.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY
The product has a very strong scent, which smells great once itโ€™s in the water. It is a unique scent but I really found it very relaxing and calming.
It had various sections of different colors including orange, turquoise, fuchsia pink, and a purple centre. So unsurprisingly it makes for a very colorful and exciting bath. It is also very shimmery and has lots of glitter..and let's face it you can not go wrong with glitter!!!
Overall it gives you a very wonderful bathing experience!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
So basically this was like a magical rainbow exploded in my bathtub. While it had a pretty strong aroma, it wasn't overwhelming. The smell lingers with you even after you are out of the bath. The bomb itself takes quite a while to dissolve and once the yellows, pinks, greens and other colors commence you are left with a murky gray unappealing tubby.. I enjoyed the bomb and I would probably get it again either for myself or for a gift.
Darrion T.
Darrion T.
Jacksonville , NC
So, I am a huge LUSH fiend and when I found The Experimenter I just HAD to try it! I get it home and get in the bath tub immediately and plop it in. It sank straight to the bottom, huge disappointment. Secondly, it wasn't a very powerful scent. It was a subtle baby powder-like smell. Of course, my skin was super soft, LUSH always leaves my skin like silk, but I will not be buying this again.
Adelicia R.
Adelicia R.
Portland, OR
I LOVE ANYTHING FROM LUSH!!! This store is my weakness!!! I love everything they create especially their bath bombs!! I love them I love to stock up on them and love what they do to my skin. It is one of my favorite stores for my beauty products. The next one I am going to purchase is the bath jelly. If I could give more than 5 stars to Lush I would cause it deserves more than 5 stars.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Danville, IN
I take baths multiple times a week, and sometimes a bath bomb is the way to go when I need a fun experience. This one smells wonderful and the colors swirl together to create such a beautiful bath. It didn't irritate my skin the way some cheaper bombs (from other brands) tend to do. It did leave a few particles of color in my tub, but there were easily wiped away with a lysol wipe.
Darcy D.
Darcy D.
Depew, NY
Bath bombs are my absolute favorite to get from lush. When you finally take the time to relax and take a bath a bath bomb is just the right accessory. They leave your bath water full of color and all natural ingredients that are good for you skin. They have all different colors and scents, so you can pick what is right for you. I would most definitely recommend these to anyone.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Bradley, IL
I am a big fan of LUSH. This bath bomb is fit for a party in your bath tub! Vivid colors explode as soon as you drop it and the effect lasts about 5-7 minutes until completely dissolved. Bought mine at my favorite LUSH store in Chicago. The aftermath is just as good as the initial show. I come out feeling soft and smelling amazing. Will buy this one as long as it is around!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Emily V.
Emily V.
Do LUSH bath bombs stain the bathtub?
Anna T.
Anna T.
Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?