Add a Photo

By LUSH
#10 in Bath Products

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

Photos (25)
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

I was super excited to try these out because of all the amazing instagram videos of them fizzling and making rainbow water out of your bath. I bought three in all different scents. I have a deep jetted tub and love a hot bath. I put one in and was surprised how quickly it dissolved. It was maybe a minute or two of fizzing and it was a huge baseball size bath bomb. I expected the fizz to last much longer. The scent was amazing and the water did feel smoother on my skin. The color was cool but also didn't last very long after the two minute fizz and rainbow melt, the bath turned a flat greenish grey color. Not the color liquid you want to soak in. So after, my skin did feel softer, but not any softer than if I had but my regular bath oil and salts in the tub. The scent did last awhile and I loved that. After the tub definitely needs to be rinsed out! I was left with green film all over my white tub and all in the jets. I tried to turn the shower on to rinse, but it didn't rinse off easily. I had to spray with scrubbing bubbles and let it sit and then rinse and scrub out the jets. It's a fun product to try, but the effect is so small and the cleanup is so big that it's not a exchange I would take again. Four stars because they are gorgeous and smell amazing and are handmade. The effect is super cool to watch, just wish it lasted longer and didn't require so much cleanup. LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I was a little skeptical of the beauty bomb trend. I don't take baths everyday (per recommendation of the doctor), but I purchased this bath bomb from LUSH to treat myself and to create a bath 'experience' to reward myself. I loved it! My skin felt great and the overall experience was just so fun. the only thing I would say about this one is since it's not one color it all mixes to be a strange color, but LUSH has so many awesome bath bomb options (also I dont think the weird color affected the awesome skin effects and smell at all).
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles, CA

Anyone that knows me will know I'm a complete LUSH bate bomb addict.

All the beautiful colors and smells, how will my stockpile ever be big enough ! My favorite part about bathbombs are probably making underwater videos of how they explode underwater water !

This odly shaped Experimentet Bath Bomb was one of my most exciting videos so far. How I wish smell could be captured on film. Leaves your skin soft, hydrated and smelling amazing.

LUSH is cruelty free so you can relax with a smile.

(Video on YouTube)
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Portland, ME

I had never heard of Lush until my daughter asked me for bath bombs for her birthday. I bought her a multi pack of Lush bombs and she was beyond excited. I was very pleased with the prices at Lush. They are extremely reasonable. My daughters loved using the bombs. They were very interesting to watch as they opened up in the water. Some of the bombs had little stars inside and the bath felt amazing. Our skin was soft and smelled so clean and fresh. I will continue to buy The Experimenter bath bombs.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY

The product has a very strong scent, which smells great once it’s in the water. It is a unique scent but I really found it very relaxing and calming.
It had various sections of different colors including orange, turquoise, fuchsia pink, and a purple centre. So unsurprisingly it makes for a very colorful and exciting bath. It is also very shimmery and has lots of glitter..and let's face it you can not go wrong with glitter!!!
Overall it gives you a very wonderful bathing experience!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI

First of all, I love all LUSH products and will happily try and explore more of them. I got this bath bomb as a gift and just recently tried it out for the first time. The smell is great and the colors were very vibrant in the water. The colors don't stain the tub or your skin, which is great. The product leaves your skin smelling sweet and feeling super moisturized. I highly recommend this bath bomb, because of its unique array of colors and pleasant aroma.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI

So basically this was like a magical rainbow exploded in my bathtub. While it had a pretty strong aroma, it wasn't overwhelming. The smell lingers with you even after you are out of the bath. The bomb itself takes quite a while to dissolve and once the yellows, pinks, greens and other colors commence you are left with a murky gray unappealing tubby.. I enjoyed the bomb and I would probably get it again either for myself or for a gift.
Darrion T.
Darrion T.
Jacksonville , NC

So, I am a huge LUSH fiend and when I found The Experimenter I just HAD to try it! I get it home and get in the bath tub immediately and plop it in. It sank straight to the bottom, huge disappointment. Secondly, it wasn't a very powerful scent. It was a subtle baby powder-like smell. Of course, my skin was super soft, LUSH always leaves my skin like silk, but I will not be buying this again.
Adelicia R.
Adelicia R.
Portland, OR

I LOVE ANYTHING FROM LUSH!!! This store is my weakness!!! I love everything they create especially their bath bombs!! I love them I love to stock up on them and love what they do to my skin. It is one of my favorite stores for my beauty products. The next one I am going to purchase is the bath jelly. If I could give more than 5 stars to Lush I would cause it deserves more than 5 stars.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Danville, IN

I take baths multiple times a week, and sometimes a bath bomb is the way to go when I need a fun experience. This one smells wonderful and the colors swirl together to create such a beautiful bath. It didn't irritate my skin the way some cheaper bombs (from other brands) tend to do. It did leave a few particles of color in my tub, but there were easily wiped away with a lysol wipe.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.

Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Anna T.
Anna T.

Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I've been looking into getting a few bathbombs from Lush just deciding which ones.... Any recommendations?

Join Now