BY LUSH #10 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Limonene *Linalool Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 27 Red 28 Yellow 8 Red 4 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I unfortunately live in a city that does not have a lush and a house that does not have a large tub. 🤦🏽‍♀️ . When I went to Florida last month and needed to waste time, I stopped by the local Lush and left mesmerized. I arrived just in time for a demonstration of this product and it’s been in my mind since. Just the few minutes I submerged my hands into the water was enough to leave the scent for hours. I washed my hands multiple times at the mall and airport and I could still smell this amazing bath bomb. And my hands were so soft. Recently I stayed at a friends who owns a huge bath tub and I begged her to take me to her local lush in Denver. I immediately went to buy this and another and it was the best decision I made that entire trip. The colors are so pretty, the smell is amazing, and for $8 you have complete relaxation. I recommend this bath bomb so much!
Kendra V.
Calabasas
This bomb is what Metamorphosis should have been. The rainbow show was really fun and pretty, but didn't last nearly long enough. But the water turned to a mystical, mysterious, glittery blue-green-gray like you are in a magical lagoon or swimming with merpeople. I really dig the water, but I get that some people don't like the murkiness. The scent is incredibly candy/floral sweet which may be your jam, but I wish that it were a different, less sweet scent. I do like, however, how long the scent lasted since most bath bombs' scents go away really fast. Not sure if I'll get it again, but I'm glad that I tried it once
Colleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
A colorful bath to start! The scents are relaxing, and strong enough to linger. As the bath melts it brings many beautiful colors and glitter. So much glitter. This will spread to your bed sheets if you're not careful. The color of the water after the bath bomb melts completely isn't my favorite. But it's a fun bomb non the less
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I LOVE lush bath bombs. If you have heard of lush you probably have heard about their bath bombs. I am only giving this bathbomb 3 stars because I bought this bathbomb not knowing that if you do not use the bathbombs quickly they kind of loose there fiz and colors fade and that was the case for me when I used the Experitmenter bathbomb. It still was a quality bathbomb compared to non Lush bathbombs but it was not the typical experience for me. But if I would have used it quicker I think it would have been better.
Kayla F.
Love the bath bombs from lush. Even my kids love them. Whenever we visit the mall they beg me to go in lush and get them one. They smell so good and are so fun to watch blow up in the tub and turn colors!
Julia K.
Carlsbad, CA
Not only is this bath bomb vibrant and fun, it also makes taking a bath so much more enjoyable. It smells amazing and is so soothing getting into that bath after a long day. Would definitely recommend any of LUSH’s bath bombs!
Leen A.
This looks amazing once it touches the water. It smells really good and keeps skin soft. The only thing is is that it is one of the more expensive bath bombs Lush has to offer. But I would totally purchase this again!
Victoria M.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing, looks amazing, feels amazing. By far one of my favorite bath bombs from Lush. Swirls into a gorgeous rainbow in the bath. Very relaxing, and the scent lasts for a while. Leaves skin feeling soft.
Brittany H.
Prescott, AZ
FAVORITE BATH BOMB EVER. Super colorful and pretty, and smells amazing! Plus it’s all natural, which makes me really happy. After using this, my skin was ultra soft and I smelled amazing. I loved this bath bomb!
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
I like this one a lot, it just leaves a lotttttt of glitter behind. If you don’t mind glitter, get this cause it smells and looks decision, but if you do, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Amanda M.
Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Emily V.
Do LUSH bath bombs stain the bathtub?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?
Anna T.
Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?