BY LUSH #5 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Limonene *Linalool Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 27 Red 28 Yellow 8 Red 4 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I unfortunately live in a city that does not have a lush and a house that does not have a large tub. 🤦🏽‍♀️ . When I went to Florida last month and needed to waste time, I stopped by the local Lush and left mesmerized. I arrived just in time for a demonstration of this product and it’s been in my mind since. Just the few minutes I submerged my hands into the water was enough to leave the scent for hours. I washed my hands multiple times at the mall and airport and I could still smell this amazing bath bomb. And my hands were so soft. Recently I stayed at a friends who owns a huge bath tub and I begged her to take me to her local lush in Denver. I immediately went to buy this and another and it was the best decision I made that entire trip. The colors are so pretty, the smell is amazing, and for $8 you have complete relaxation. I recommend this bath bomb so much!
Minah H.
This bath bomb has amazing colors and smells pretty good. It is a little strong so be sure to smell it before buying it online. A lot of people are worried about these bath bombs staining the tub, it didn't stain mine, I just rinsed the bath after and it was clean. I have sensitive skin and it didn't give me a reaction, which was great. Definitely recommend this product!
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Ordered A couple of these for birthday gifts. Was impressed with the packaging-- cute little box
They smell fantastic through the package. The recipients were pleased. Will definitely buy more. Need to order for myself too. i highly recommend
Kendra V.
Calabasas
This bomb is what Metamorphosis should have been. The rainbow show was really fun and pretty, but didn't last nearly long enough. But the water turned to a mystical, mysterious, glittery blue-green-gray like you are in a magical lagoon or swimming with merpeople. I really dig the water, but I get that some people don't like the murkiness. The scent is incredibly candy/floral sweet which may be your jam, but I wish that it were a different, less sweet scent. I do like, however, how long the scent lasted since most bath bombs' scents go away really fast. Not sure if I'll get it again, but I'm glad that I tried it once
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I LOVE lush bath bombs. If you have heard of lush you probably have heard about their bath bombs. I am only giving this bathbomb 3 stars because I bought this bathbomb not knowing that if you do not use the bathbombs quickly they kind of loose there fiz and colors fade and that was the case for me when I used the Experitmenter bathbomb. It still was a quality bathbomb compared to non Lush bathbombs but it was not the typical experience for me. But if I would have used it quicker I think it would have been better.
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
I love these!!! The smell is so refreshing to me and I love putting it in the water for all the rainbows to come in my tub I love these! The best creation ever every time I get a bath I get so refreshed after words and before I get out the tub I feel so relaxed ready to knock out !!
Jeremi P.
I love that it's food grade stuff. Amazing smell and made my water beautiful! I don't use any other bombs besides lushes bath bombs. I love them so much and got my mom obsessed with them too!! My daughter also gets so excited over them and the bubble bars!
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend who thought I would love all the colors. They were right. It was such an amazing experience for a first time. My only downside is that I had waited to long to try it out. Now I treat myself to a bath bomb or two a month.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love this bath bomb! The colors are beautiful and I love the pink the most in it! Not disappointing at all..... the scent is beautiful and in hint of a flower smell! It didn’t strain my bathtub! Highly recommend
Kayla F.
Love the bath bombs from lush. Even my kids love them. Whenever we visit the mall they beg me to go in lush and get them one. They smell so good and are so fun to watch blow up in the tub and turn colors!
Amanda M.
Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Emily V.
Do LUSH bath bombs stain the bathtub?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?
Anna T.
Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?