BY LUSH #12 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Water (Aqua) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol *Coumarin *Eugenol *Limonene *Linalool Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) Gold Glimmer Lustre (Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) Blue 1 Red 27 Red 28 Yellow 8 Red 4 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
I unfortunately live in a city that does not have a lush and a house that does not have a large tub. 🤦🏽‍♀️ . When I went to Florida last month and needed to waste time, I stopped by the local Lush and left mesmerized. I arrived just in time for a demonstration of this product and it’s been in my mind since. Just the few minutes I submerged my hands into the water was enough to leave the scent for hours. I washed my hands multiple times at the mall and airport and I could still smell this amazing bath bomb. And my hands were so soft. Recently I stayed at a friends who owns a huge bath tub and I begged her to take me to her local lush in Denver. I immediately went to buy this and another and it was the best decision I made that entire trip. The colors are so pretty, the smell is amazing, and for $8 you have complete relaxation. I recommend this bath bomb so much!
Samantha M.
Mesa, AZ
This is the perfect bomb when you're planning on soaking in the bath for a while. It's a fizzer so it is here to give you a show! It smells like vanilla and swirls and pops and surrounds your body with color. You never know what the color will be at the end. Some times it can be a murky green or a deep purple! I love taking a guess when I first pop it in to see if I'm right.
Kendra V.
Calabasas
This bomb is what Metamorphosis should have been. The rainbow show was really fun and pretty, but didn't last nearly long enough. But the water turned to a mystical, mysterious, glittery blue-green-gray like you are in a magical lagoon or swimming with merpeople. I really dig the water, but I get that some people don't like the murkiness. The scent is incredibly candy/floral sweet which may be your jam, but I wish that it were a different, less sweet scent. I do like, however, how long the scent lasted since most bath bombs' scents go away really fast. Not sure if I'll get it again, but I'm glad that I tried it once
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I have a love-hate relationship with this bath bomb. I love it because I love LUSH bath bombs of course. They smell great, they feel great on the skin, and are fun to use overall in the bath. This one is a lot of fun cause the color changes as the bath bomb fizzes, so you get to see all these colors filling your bath. Way cool. End product though is grimy dark green colored bath water. Which is fine, worth it if you get to see the cool colors, and still the bath feels amazing, color doesn’t matter. What I don’t like about this bath bomb is the sparkles that come off it that I cannot get rid of after I get out of the tub. Cleaning up the bath tub of all the sparkles is so annoying. All in all, for how fun it is, I’d buy it again.
Kaylie M.
Florida
I have an of session with lush bath bombs and I’ve always love using them whatever I can, so I figured I would try this one out. It’s great it for us with all the colors in the glitter in the show it puts on but after a while the color seem to mix together into an ugly gray-ish brown. I would go for the intergalactic bath bomb inside of this one to get the bang for your buck.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
A colorful bath to start! The scents are relaxing, and strong enough to linger. As the bath melts it brings many beautiful colors and glitter. So much glitter. This will spread to your bed sheets if you're not careful. The color of the water after the bath bomb melts completely isn't my favorite. But it's a fun bomb non the less
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Glitter, suds, vibrant technicolor, not to mention that rich vanilla scent. I loved it! I may be partial to the Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush a little more, but The Experimenter did not disappoint. Perfect for a relaxing end to the day after work or working out.
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? It has very bright colors, but I personally don’t like the smell as much as I’d want too.

What I didn’t like about this product/ something I would change a little expensive

Would I recommended? Yes
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I LOVE lush bath bombs. If you have heard of lush you probably have heard about their bath bombs. I am only giving this bathbomb 3 stars because I bought this bathbomb not knowing that if you do not use the bathbombs quickly they kind of loose there fiz and colors fade and that was the case for me when I used the Experitmenter bathbomb. It still was a quality bathbomb compared to non Lush bathbombs but it was not the typical experience for me. But if I would have used it quicker I think it would have been better.
Charlee P.
Newnan
I really liked this bath bomb, but it was a little too similar to the Intergalactic one for me. I had bought both of them at the same time and I was a little surprised at how much they were alike. I think I will just continue to buy the intergalactic bomb. This one wasn't too impressive.
Amanda M.
Can you break this in half and use it twice?
Deanna D.
Do their bath bombs stain bathtubs?
Emily V.
Do LUSH bath bombs stain the bathtub?
Are bath bombs better or bath fizzers?
Anna T.
Would you describe the scent of this as fruity, floral, or musky?