BY LUSH

One sniff of this berrylicious, reassuring shower cream conjures up warm, familiar memories. The blend of sweet cassis and creamy fair trade vanilla absolutes creates a yummy blackcurrant aroma, and vitamin-rich almond oil leaves skin supremely soft. Lather up and you'll feel like you're being wrapped in a warm hug.

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Blackberry and Vanilla Infusion (Rubus Fruticosus; Vanilla Pl (Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol Fragrance Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Lactic Acid Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum) Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens) Titanium Dioxide *Limonene *Linalool Snowflake Lustre (Mica, Titanium Dioxide) Methylparaben Red 33 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Alicia W.
fulwood, preston
This product is good and lasts quite a while. I found it to be very runny and liquidy so a lot of product came out the bottle at once which wasn't great. Personally, I loved the smell of it however no one else in my family did so I'm assuming the smell is subjective. Overall, it is a decent product which I wouldn't buy again even though I adored the smell.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
My all-time favourite product, in my all-time favourite scent.

Applying this in the shower or bath is like therapy for me. It’s such a beautiful, fruity, warm, nostalgic scent and I can’t get enough. They’ve discontinued it here in Canada, and now i get my fix with the bubble bar.

I’ll miss this moisturizing magic until it makes its way back into the collection again.
Rey W.
coventry
Love love love this item. It is by far one of my favourites from lush! It smells like ribena! Such a lovely Cassius and berry scent the lingers on your skin for hours.
Krystan B.
This product is overpowering in its scent, which some people will love. I found that it left some residue on my skin which was a little unpleasant, but perhaps it was the batch.
Vanessa P.
Toronto, ON
Love the smell of this so much. If you’re a fan of black current scent, then you’ll really like this. Works really well as a body wash, lathers nicely. A little bit pricey. I’m not a fan of how it goes on with a very pink colour and has some shimmery glitter in it.
sarah l.
Mississauga, ON
The formula for Lush’s shower cremes is so interesting, and it works amazingly. The scent on this is to die for, and a little bit of it goes such a long way. It’s a great price for how long it lasts, and how well it works, and the bright colour makes me so happy!
Victoria C.
Beverley Crescent , Grimsby
LUSH The Comforter Shower Cream is one of my favourite lush shower gels. The smell is to die for! It’s very sweet but fruity at the same time. It’s a bit runny and doesn’t lather that well but the scent more than makes up for it.
Victoria T.
This stuff is good. It has a very very strong bubble gum scent so if you don’t like that don’t buy it. It’s a liquid shower cream and works well. It does leave me with smooth skin and it is soothing. I would buy again.
Brooke R.
Squamish
this is my go to body wash. it smells so good ! pair it up with the bath bomb and add the lotion (if you were lucky enough to score it on the one day sale) and you are guaranteed to smell scumpcious ♡
Leanne B.
Lush comforter shower gel is another one of my favourites. Smells amazing, a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a long time, lathers up nicely and is well worth the money