BY LUSH

One sniff of this berrylicious, reassuring shower cream conjures up warm, familiar memories. The blend of sweet cassis and creamy fair trade vanilla absolutes creates a yummy blackcurrant aroma, and vitamin-rich almond oil leaves skin supremely soft. Lather up and you'll feel like you're being wrapped in a warm hug.

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Blackberry and Vanilla Infusion (Rubus Fruticosus; Vanilla Pl (Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Lauryl Betaine Propylene Glycol Fragrance Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Lactic Acid Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum) Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens) Titanium Dioxide *Limonene *Linalool Snowflake Lustre (Mica, Titanium Dioxide) Methylparaben Red 33 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
Love the scents, does a great job, kind of pricey, and stains your shower! Overall I do continue to go back and get there products
Gracie R.
Holiday , FL
This smelled amazing but it did not seem to be long lasting. It’s definitely one of my favorites but it’s not a year round product
Katie R.
BEST SMELLING PRODUCT EVER. It puts you in a trans. The smell lingers on too!!! LUSH The Comforter Shower Cream
Michelle L.
These smell so good I recommend every one try it. It makes you feel clean without that soapy fully feel. Love
Kailey S.
Nashville, TN
This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever smelled. Lush is a great company and it has amazing products!
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
I'm usually very picky with Lush scents because it's undeniable that some of them smell truly funky, but I absolutely fell in love with The Comforter! It smells exactly like Snow fairy, but even better. Since it uses black currants, it's more natural and sweeter than Snow Fairy.
Highly recommend this one!
Karen O.
I LOVE the scent of The comforter. It’s kind of sweet. I like that I can pronounce the names of all the ingredients. While the price point is high, I feel like a little goes a long way with this body wash. I am not using as much and I am still getting s lot of lather. I would definitely buy this product again.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
The smell of this is seriously comforting lol, obviously lol. This wash definitely deserves the 5 stars i've given it. This soap is very effective, and not too bad of a price. Lathers up so nicely, ugh and the smell.. its just the best part. I highly recommend this
Keyena K.
- this smells amazing, similar to Snow Fairy, but more like cotton candy
- it’s spreads easily on the skin, like a little goes a long way
- my skin feels cleaner and nourished after use, and it leaves little gold sparkles on the skin as an added bonus
Shannon B.
Ipswich, Suffolk
The comforter is my favourite bath bomb so I decided to try the shower gel. It’s amazing smells just like the bubble bar if not better. I use it every time I’m in the shower. All the lush products I’ve ever tried have never let me down.