BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Liz C.
Breezy Point, NY
Loved this mask! The price is great and you don’t need to use a lot of product a little goes a long way !
Zeddia M.
Austin
This face mask...😱👍 It’s jelly and feels kind of weird to me, but definitely relaxing and makes an impact on my skin for the better. I have used this product a couple times, and would definitely get it again. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the jelly feeling😂🌈
Faith J.
Baltimore
It smells like a mixture of roses and cherries. Very gentle on skin. Smooth texture. Easy to apply. Affordable. Would definitely recommend to others. I'm a repeated buyer. Packaging was amazing. This is one of my favorite ones.
Lana R.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love all lush products because of how eco friendly they are and they never test on animals! Smelled and worked great for my skin.
Maddie M.
peoria
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I really loved this product! It made my face feel super smooth and left my skin glowing afterwards. I would definitely recommend trying this face mask from lush!
Tilly v.
Melbourne
i love lush products for their natural ingredients, the scent of each different mask is really satisfying
Bentley L.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Let’s just say this stuff is JELLY like. I like this stuff though, but it wouldn’t be my number one mask. I’m not huge on the smell and when you apply it, it burns my eyes the slightest bit, BUT it’s still a good overall product to give your skin an extra glow!
Dani S.
I love this face mask! It worked wonders for my skin! I have very sensitive skin and I loved it! It was worth the money! All packaging on lush products is super cute! I would definitely buy again!! I totally recommend!
Astride G.
Mask avec une texture très agréable. Idéal pour une routine bien être après l utilisation de ce mask la peau est plus souple tiraille moins et beaucoup plus douce !
This mask is unique to any other I've used before due to it's strange consitency. It's jelly-like and can take a bit of working in your fingers and with a little water to turn it into a paste. Once the paste is the correct consistency, it's easy to apply. It tightens the skin without making it dry, and also calms down redness. Loss of one star is due to the tricky consistency, but once you get the hang of it it's really enjoyable!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?