BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Shantèa C.
Toronto, ON
Lush products are simply amazing, I love using natural products, it’s very gentle on the skin and every product has definitely exceed my expectations. For the money spent you get a very good quantity that lasts about a month. I strongly recommend others to try their products
Haku M.
The texture is incredible and it is so easy to apply and to take of,leaving the face with an extra moisture and free from black heads. LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Hunter M.
Timmins
Left my face feeling very hydrated and moisturized!! I would definitely repurchase considering it has such a great price! I love that it contains all natural products as well!
Naficeh T.
Coquitlam , BC
To be honest I didn’t see much of a difference when I used this mask. It was fun to use because of the colour. It’s blue and the blue gets deeper as it dries so it looks cool. But overall I was just ok. Also the gel texture is kinda hard to wash off when it dries.
Madalyn B.
Why I like this face mask is because it feels so nice on my skin and days after using this face mask it still feels the softest ever that's why I only like two or three times a week it's so nice out my skin and I don't need to use it anymore than 3 times a week
Katherine Rose L.
This feels weird going on, sort of cold and lumpy, but I love how it's all natural ingredients, and it smells fresh and natural.
Like any face mask, it's a bit messy to apply, and messy to clean off, but it does leave your skin feeling lovely and soft.
Natalija C.
Windsor
I absolutely love this skin product! It makes your face feel clean & fresh. It’s super moisturizing for the price you pay! I picked mine up at Ulta and have been using it ever since. Forever one of my fav face products and go tos!
Chelsea R.
London, ON
Okay - so I haven’t used this on my face YET. I tried it on my hand in the store, however, and loved everything about it. It softened my skin immediately, smelled fantastic, and the jelly was just so much fun! Can’t wait to try it on my face in the future.
Hannah H.
St Albans
Made my skin super bright and soft! It also minimises pores and spots. Totally met my expectations! I love it so much definitely one of my go toos! Also smells so so good, definitely will buy again! Great if they could add more product in the package
Maisie G.
This product is amazing! It’s so fun and different because it’s made of jelly, it’s not hard to make into a paste. It smells absolutely amazing! It’s so hydrating, evens out your skin tone and doesn’t make your skin feel tight. I would definitely buy this again.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?