BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Dimya W.
Toronto
After having makeup on all day in the cold weather and then washing my face, I find my skin can be red and irritated and in some need of some calming. I also find if I don't moisturize regularly and my skin gets too dry, it will also burn with any moisturizing. This face mask instantly soothes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and glowing. My only con- I am not sure I love the texture and application of the jelly face masks. I like that they last longer, but I get the blue chunks everywhere and application isn't as easy.
Maxine R.
Love the smell, love the colour, love the effect! I use this about once a week in the shower, let it sit for a few mintutes, and massage it in. My skin feels insanely soft afterwards!
The only issue I have with this, is the consistency... Since it’s a jelly mask, it’s made like, well, jelly. Bits just keep slipping through my hands, and it’s hard to get all over the face.
Alexia C.
Mirabel, QC
I was really excited to try this mask because who doesn’t love jelly? It’s fun and jiggly. But the trick is, once you actually TOUCH the mask in the jar, it stops being jelly. You actually have to mash the mask into a paste before you put it on your skin. It never quite reaches the consistency of a smooth paste. But I let it sit for 10 minutes and when I took it off, it didn’t feel as rejuvenating as I would’ve hoped. I think I’ll stick to sheet masks.
Becky S.
This mask always makes my skin look a lot brighhter after mulitple use. It’s fun to use as it’s jelly formulae but does feel like you waste abit because not all of it blends out into a paste and can take awhile to cover your face as it’s lumpy. It smells good and have repurchased so would definitely recommend. Best suited for dry to combination skin and is fine on sensitive skin.
David B.
Basingstoke
This is probably my favourite jelly mask from LUSH. The scent is absolutely beautiful; long time lushies may recognise the scent as being that of Black Pearl shower gel! This mask is great for Hydrating my skin, along with soothing redness. There is a lovely blend of lavender, chamomile and rose - all things designed to soothe, calm and hydrate. The jelly masks are so much easier to use and last a lot longer than the fresh face masks; handy for people like me who forget they have face masks in the fridge!
Hollie D.
Hull
Help do reduce redness and patchy dry skin. Was recommended product in shop when I explained I am pregnant and have strange skin at the moment as it is dry and also oily. I like that this can be rubbed onto hands then face as I found better coverage this way. Smells lovely and sea weed has many skin benefits. I have definitely seen a difference.
Riti P.
Toronto, ON
Really nice hydrating mask! I love using this when I m really stressed and I haven’t had much sleep but I really need my skin to lol and feel great! It’s got this really cool jelly like texture and feels really soothing on the skin. It doesn’t break me out and my skin looks visibly brighter after use! I highly recommend it!
Jess H.
DN6 0PE
I love the texture of this face mask, the solid jelly texture changes completely when you rub it inbetween your fingers jnto a creamy substance. Then on your face the smell is so refreshing, reminds me of being in a spa. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and is rid of all my dry skin. Definitely would buy again.
Natasha L.
A fresh and nourishing mask that leaves my face soft and moisturised. I found the scent a little too strong but I do use the mask quite thick so a lighter layer could fix that problem. Although it is blue it has never left any tinting or discolouration on my skin which I have found with other coloured face masks.
Moira C.
London
Love this face mask! I was really enjoying the cooling sensation after a long day ! The price wasn't bad but I had to use it fairly quickly as the products are all fresh.  I wasn't able to use it in the allotted time as my face would be dry. I will be buying and trying many other Lush products!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?