BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Viktoria C.
This mask stands out from all the other ones I used in the past, as it has a jelly consistency. It's very fun to use and it makes your skin look very healthy and fresh.
Mathilde N.
Esbjerg V
This is such a great mask. The jelly is a fun concept, and it's really relaxing to rub your hands together for a bit before starting the actual masking process. It can get a bit messy, but that's part of the fun! I usually use this mask if I feel like my skin has been a bit "annoyed"; red, pimply, etc. I feel much better afterwards.
Sheen K.
I’m not a huge fan of jelly masks, as I find them kind of annoying and messy to apply, but there’s no denying how nice and refreshing this mask feels. I just wish it was not in jelly form. On the other hand, jelly masks are super easy to get off, which I love. Would repurchase.
Becka L.
I am generally a fan of every single lush product, but to be honest I think this product is a bit overrated. The after feel from it was the same as any of their other face masks but the difference is that I found it to be a lot harder to put on and take off than the others were. The traditional face masks are better
Ellie B.
High Wycombe
Absolutely LUSH product, was so refreshing and as always felt really clean after! My first time using it and absolutely lived up to my expectations from other lush face masks
Jasmine B.
Fredericton
I love the texture of the jelly masks. I’ve only purchased it once and I’m unsure if I would again. It is very gentle on my skin and makes it calm down after heavily using makeup. It is a little hard to apply since it is a jelly but it isn’t too bad. LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Asia L.
VICTORIA, BC
I love Lush masks, but this one did not really do it for me. I purchased as I loved the ingredient list, but I've found that I do not enjoy the scent and the jelly masks can be challenging to get a smooth, even layer. I also did not notice much of a skin benefit. Might be more beneficial to a different skin type.
Allyson D.
Lanoraie
I've newly discovered this mask and I really like it. After every use my skin feel soft and is glowy and radiant. I like the fact that this mask doesn't dry or become crusty on my face. Also, you can keep it for much longer than the fresh masks. The only downside is that it is harder to remove because of the texture.
Kelsey B.
London, ON
The rose and lavender oil soothe the skin, while the sea water balances out oil and blemishes. The seaweed based provides moisture and nourishment while the clay cleanses the skin. You’re left feeling supple and soft, without a squeaky clean feel. Lasts a very long time and doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge.
Natalina A.
Laval, QC
This product is by far the best thing ever. It hydrated your skin after leaving it on for 10mins and leave you with a beautiful glow. I’d still suggest applying a moisturizer right after though!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?