BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Anaiya W.
Sarnia
This face mask felt sooo refreshing on my skin. Skin felt decently cleaner and clearer after first use. The only difficult part was taking the gel out and applying it to skin. Took multiple uses to actually feel like it was doing something.
Tate M.
Love this face mask. Draws out impurities and leaves the skin feeling fresh and awake. Very gentle on the skin and is good value for money and you receive quite a bit of product. Would recommend to others
Jessica M.
Dawson creek,BC
Absolutely love this face mask! It’s a jello kind of texture and baby blue colour. It’s very gentle on the skin and you can get away with only having it on for 10 minutes. Works great for acne prone skin.
Emily J.
I used this face mask for two weeks and noticed incredible results after a few uses, it has made my skin fresh, clean and irresistibly soft it is very gentle in the skin and I would definitely buy again.
Cara R.
Huddestfield
This mask is the BEST!! It leaves your skin feeling soft, fresh and smelling luscious! I struggled to find things that would help my skin with how dry and picky it became. But this works a treat. I definitely will be recommending this!!
Lauren✨🍭💗 C.
Hastings
Loved it my skin felt refreshed and glowing I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin it is so moisturizing and good quality for the low price that it was I have used better however I did really enjoy this product
Phoebe B.
Yeovil
This was a very calming and gentle face mask. I am a repeat user of the product. It exceeded my expectations. It was incredibly gentle and had an interesting texture. I would definitely buy it again.
Olga R.
Turku
I really enjoyed how my skin felt after using this face mask. After a couple of uses I noticed that my skin felt softer and looked a bit brighter. It has a nice scent to it - fresh, but not overpowering. The only thing I don’t like is the jelly consistency. It’s more difficult to spread than the regular masks and I also find it more difficult to rinse off than their regular masks.
Ebony M.
Victoria
Theae lush creme are alright on the skin. Although there is a downside....not all of them work. This one 'The Birth Of Venus is made for black heads and or pimples. I had blackheads. It didnt really get rid of them much. I really hoped it would have been better quality.
Fernanda C.
LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
As a Lush product lover I had so high expectations for this particular jelly mask, I didn't know much about the product but I was sure I was going to love it. But did I actually loved it or was it a fail? Well for sure it was tumbs up since first use. It gave my face a really soft sensation with that refreshing feel. So in love with it.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?