BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lauren C.
Cape Coral
Loved it so much! It made me feel pampered while it was on my skin. It went above and beyond what i was expecting. This was my first time using it and ill definately be purchasing it again.packaging was okay, could have been cuter. I shared withmy roommates and they were just as thrilled with the results.
haylee g.
West Bountiful
this is such a cool face mask and i love it so much! it’s very refreshing! i love the jelly consistency.
member-e9c72
This face mask was absolutely amazing. This is definitely one of my favorite products. I’ve recommend this to some of my friends.
Alexis B.
It did a great job and made my skin feel rejuvenated and soft and smooth. It wasn't a hassle to use and didn't get everywhere.
Lex N.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is BY FAR one of my favorites. It is so creamy and smooth! It’s bright blue and feels pillow soft. And so gentle! I bought it hoping it would hydrate and soften and my skin feels great after using it. I’ve been conserving it!! This is my second purchase and I will definitely be buying it again! LOVE!
Guadalupe L.
Love this face mask! Literally makes my face so soft! I love lush in general but this mask is worth every penny😍😍
Francis B.
Lexington
I'm not a huge fan of exfoliating face masks, so I was excited when LUSH launched their jelly face masks. A little bit of this product goes along way. So you get a lot more treatments than you would think. A was little disappointed that it has a short shelf life. I ended having to toss what I didn't use. Overall this masks helped balance and smooth my skin. But I wasn't super impressed, so I doubt I'll purchase again.
Jakob C.
Chino
I personally did not love the mask because I didn’t notice a huge impact on my skin despite how long I left it on for. The mask and packaging itself is very pretty but when the mask is put on it is a bit patchy and the consistency is not that great throughout the mask.
Raelynn R.
Weaverville
 They come in a perfectly sealed package, which is absolutely adorable, all of my expectations when I first had the first look, it was very gentle on the skin. The smell the mask was so heavenly. I would definitely buy again!  I love this product.
Lyndan H.
Loved this product! It's one of the few products I've recently tried that from lush that didn't irritate my skin in any way.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?