BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Bess H.
Very good! Had it in my bath and it was amazing. I saw it advertised on a YouTube advert and I was very impressed with what it was showing. And I LOVE the product! It was a very decent price I thought for a lush product and I was most definitely buy again!
Serene E.
Lynwood Road, Ealing
such a lovely face mask, and smooth to apply on the skin as well as the feeling of it after!!! I feel like a million bucks when I use this face mask, and its great for sensitive skin as well, it has caused no irritations whatsoever. :) Im very happy.
azaria s.
kemptville
this mask smells amazing and definitely is very calming on your skin. perfect for all skin types, and is well priced for the amount of product you get. you don’t need a lot!! i enjoy using it because it’s fun and cooling, but i wouldn’t recommend for actual skin issues other than subtle redness.
Rebekah C.
Irvine
Oh my goodness!!!! This product was absolutely amazing. I have completely feel in love. I would 100% use this product again. Best face mask I have used in a lonnnggg time. Amazing. Recommend it. Leaves your skin soft and smooth and smelling nice too.
Jenna T.
Manchester
I'm not too keen on the jelly masks as they as really strange to handle but after a while you feet used to them and you can feelthe difference in your skin after you have used it. It gives a healthy feel to your skin and is good for acne prone skin!
Zelie B.
Love love love!❤️
Great facemask !
It cleard my skin sooo much only after using it twice made me feel so fresh and great very effective my friend was disappointed because of the price but i recommended it to a lot of people and they all loved it !
100%would recommend it to you too❤️💕
chloe s.
Torquay,Devon
If you haven’t tried this then you have to it’s amazing and transforms your skin to an amazing soft flawless surface to apply your makeup its amazing and the price is also amazing I recommend this to EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS NOWWW
Landi H.
Truro, NS
This is my all time favourite mask! I have repurchased it multiple times as my skin cannot live without it. It firms the skin while clearing up any acne. Seriously if you have a breakout this will clear it up in less than 20 minutes!
evie k.
cheltenham
This product is okay I would prefer it to stay on and they could be a bit more thicker in my opinion I think it’s okay product it’s gentle on my skin and I bought it from lush I’m not sure if you get this product from anywhere else
Chelsea T.
Very good. Very smooth, fast to put on. Takes alittle time to wait while it does its job, did meet my expectations big time!! Amazing product and good value for money. Room for improvement would be to make the box more bigger as box it's alittle on the little side
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?