BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lily H.
Loved it! The facemask refreshed my face and made it feel clean and soft and glowing!
Danielle G.
North Hollywood
Smells great!
Soothes skin
Moisturizes well !
Bought on lush cosmetics for about $13
Alicia L.
Everett, WA
This product is fun to use. It’s like the texture of jello and you work it into a paste in your hands. This didn’t help with my dry skin but helped reduce the redness of my skin drastically. The smell is a bit earthy and this product worked on my sensitive skin.
Ashlyn E.
I am obsessed with roses which is why I purchased this if we are being honest, however, it works like a gem! It has a weird consistency but I like that it is different. Leaves the skin feeling smoother than ever.
Sammie H.
platte city
I have very sensitive skin and this product didn’t meet my expectations like I thought it would it was alittle harsh bc my skin broke out after it but I loved the packaging super cute would be a good thing to give as a gift
Annie B.
At first I was very skeptical of this face mask because I had never tried a jelly mask. It is definitely different than a normal face mask but it makes your face so smooth after using it. You have to mix it in your hand with a little water before you put it on your face but then you just rub it on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes or so and then just rings off and your face feels amazing!
Noemi G.
Birth of Venus is must try! The jelly texture is so fun so if you have teens around make it a party and let them get in on the action.
Lane I.
Indianapolis
I love the jelly texture of this face mask and the way my skin feels after using it. This is definitely one of my favorite go to face masks for my sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh after using it.
Guadalupe L.
Love this face mask! Literally makes my face so soft! I love lush in general but this mask is worth every penny😍😍
Amanda P.
Huntsville
I went into the store and the sales person told me that this would make my skin look brighter and it really did! A little pricey but worth it!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?