BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Lauren N.
Lansing
Love the smell of Birth of Venus. It does dry out my skin a little; I always need a ton of moisturizer after. However, I continue to use it multiple times a month. It is a great price for the amount of product. You do not need a lot to cover your entire face!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Lush is my favorite brand to buy face mask they make your face smell good and it cleans your pores really good and has your face feeling super soft after. Usually bottles of clay run from 6-15 dollers but definitely worth it
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
Love this face mask! It leaves my face feeling so refreshed and soft! I also really like the consistency of mask, it’s easy to spread and is not super thick like most masks! Smells so good too! Would definitely recommend!
Samantha H.
Very refreshing! The concept is very cool. The he’ll is activated into a mask when you run it between your hands. However, it is a little difficult to apply it evenly. Other than that, my face feels amazing after but I’m not sure if it actually does anything.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
I only got a sample of this however that samples lasted me about for uses and it was a very very small sample. Therefore a little goes a very long way with this product and it’s not that bad of a price in the first place.
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is amazing. I love how my skin feels after!! It is so smooth and perfect. It is a little pricy for the amount received but it definitely blew me away. I think this product is perfect. Very happy with results
Maryliz P.
Jersey City
I got this as a birthday gift and had to repurchase once mine finished. It was so rejuvenating on my skin. I would alternate between this and my other favorite mask. Really no complaints, not to mention it smells amazing! Left my skin hydrated and refreshed
Amberlee W.
Mesa
After using this moisturizing mask I was thrilled with the way my skin felt. It is very easy to apply and the results were wonderful! I noticed my face did not break out like it had for other masks I previously used.
Em T.
Loved the way it made my face feel afterwards so fresh! The jelly takes a little getting use to after using their fresh mask and my face is a little red after using but overall I would definitely purchase again.
Greg K.
Buffalo, NY
Lush products (when I’ve used them) have made my skin incredibly dry and honestly aren’t worth the high price. Since then I have only bought products from Walgreens/Walmart/Drug stores and they have reacted with my skin better than Lush Products.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?