BY LUSH #50 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lily H.
Loved it! The facemask refreshed my face and made it feel clean and soft and glowing!
Stormy G.
Grifton , NC
Works great! I love face masks especially this one! Affordable too! Highly recommend!
Alexa D.
Cranston
Love the way it smells , refreshening to my skin when I apply it and easy to take off
Lane I.
Indianapolis
I love the jelly texture of this face mask and the way my skin feels after using it. This is definitely one of my favorite go to face masks for my sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh after using it.
Gabby M.
Avon By Sea, NJ
Jelly has a very odd texture and it is difficult to put on because of this. That being said, it calmed down my skin and was easy to take off afterwards.
Tiffany V.
Union, NJ
This is such a soothing face mask and it smells super great. As it comes off you already see your face glowing and looking so brand new. Love this face mask!
Ashlyn E.
I am obsessed with roses which is why I purchased this if we are being honest, however, it works like a gem! It has a weird consistency but I like that it is different. Leaves the skin feeling smoother than ever.
christine a.
I really enjoy this product. My friend turned me onto it and it was absolutely worth trying.
Kera D.
Hooks, TX
This product was A-MAZ-ING! It brightened and tightened my skin, leaving me feeling fresh all day. I can’t wait for a refill!
Tara C.
Staunton
I really enjoyed using this product. I have recommended it to family and friends and they have loved it as well. If you haven't tried it yet you definitely should.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?