BY LUSH

ingredients

Ryn S.
Manhattan
Really good. I love the sea scent so much. Very calming & made my face feel sooooooooooooooo soft. Worth the money.
Ashlin G.
little rock
I love this product!! Awesome for all types of skin & is a gentle product to use! I would recommend to this anyone!
Lil N.
It hasn’t worked too well in my opinion. Usually too hard to pull off after It has dried and is ready to be removed
grace p.
Oro Valley
This smells like heavenly. Made my face feel fabulous and it was not heavy. Love love these products! Try them all!
Makayla D.
Lees Summit
Amazing!!!!! I use this mask once a week and you really see results so fast. Would recommend for every skin type ♥️
kimberly u.
simi vallley
very refreshing and leaves my skin very smooth and soft . i use once every week . good price and scent si good too
Samantha Y.
It looks really pretty and the mask works good I would definitely recommend if you are wanting a mask for yourself!
Stormie V.
Smelled nice but had the weird jelly feeling of it again it wasn’t harsh on my face and yes it meet my expectations
Auri C.
Tempe, AZ
So amazing. Anything Lush is just the best. This mask makes my skin feel amazing and as always it smells great too
Ashlee M.
Weed
The smell of this one was ok. I prefer other scents. Other than that the mask was great and made my skin feel fresh
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?