BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Zaydra B.
Harmony
I like this one it’s not only a unique product due to its jelly-ness but it made my skin feel soft afterwards.
Kyrstyn G.
Lush is a more aesthetic band than helpful I think, but I love face masks and this name drive me to buying it!
Krissel V.
Súper suave en la piel! Hidratación extrema!!!!!!
Volvería a comprar la mascarilla espero encontrarla de nuevo
Dayana S.
Opa Locka, FL
I love every face mask lush comes out with but this has to make it as one of my top 5 best face mask from lush.
Carolyn G.
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas and it is so gentle on my skin. It leaves it feeling so soft and smooth!
gianna s.
Chicago
i love this mask and the brand lush. this mask works very well and i can really notice a difference in my skin
Alicia B.
Lincoln
Yes queen! This works so well, can't even overstate that. Super great product and totally worth every penny.
Mayra D.
Kearns
I really like. It made my skin feeling amazing and I enjoyed it to the fullest.I would actually buy it again.
Jasset T.
San Antonio , TX
MASKS ARE AMAZING I SWEAR BY THEM I LOVE THEM ITS EFFECTIVE AND I GOT THIS AT TARGET ITS GREAT FLR THE PRICE
Damaris H.
Riverside
It works quite fine, I don't really have any negative things to say about this product,,, it treated me well
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?