BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
danelys y.
would really love to try this hear is amazing and leaves your face nice and soft love to try it
Sydney S.
indianola
very nice mask, everything from lush makes it amazing. it is smooth on the skin and drys fast.
Renee R.
Bloomington
All natural ingredients, cute packaging, and a skin refresher; all I needed and more from Lush!
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Great face mask. It leaves my face looking soft, my pores look minimized, it’s a great product.
Jasmine S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way my face feels from this. It’s a really good scent and it came packed beautifully
Gisela M.
Love every Lush product I’ve ever tried. Shampoos, conditioners, bath bombs, face masks etc etc
Emily M.
Roseville , CA
Gave it a dewy feeling and I like the jelly. But I feel like it almost did nothing for my skin.
Tabitha A.
Love all Lush masks! They are always so fresh and leave my skin feeling smooth and revitalized.
Viviana N.
I love this lush product I use it more than I probably should it leaves my face feeling amazing
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mask is amazing because it smells good and is deep cleaning. It is a little pricey however
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?