BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Annie B.
At first I was very skeptical of this face mask because I had never tried a jelly mask. It is definitely different than a normal face mask but it makes your face so smooth after using it. You have to mix it in your hand with a little water before you put it on your face but then you just rub it on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes or so and then just rings off and your face feels amazing!
Ari H.
Dayton
This mask is to DIE for. It leaves your face nice, refreshed and smooth! Oh, how smooth. Would recommend to anyone.
Kaylie D.
I love this face mask!!! It feels so nice. skin-balancing jelly mask. It’s just so cool!!! Mineral-rich fresh sea water tones and refreshes skin, as lavender oil and a fresh rose infusion calm irritation and soothe redness. It was perfect after a long day.
Blen Y.
United States
I love this mask!! The name is what first grabbed my attention but I stayed for the results! This mask is great for soothing irritation and acne.
Stefanie S.
Its a really nice face mask that leaves you face hydrated and refreshed. Its kind of small and semi-pricey so use sparingly. I bought it at a lush retailer in the mall. It could be bigger in volume but generally its good.
Haley C.
Indianapolis
Also love, a little bit more intense than Bunny Moon but still gentle. The smell is really unique and refreshing
La Unica M.
I havent tried it but willing to. Hopefully its good. Has anybody tried it and how it work was it good would like to know
Maia M.
I love this product so much I use it once a week it’s not too pricey but it’s a good value it’s my first time using it it’s a little tricky to apply it but I still really love it
Leyla D.
I have a very red complexion so this helps to balance it. I left it open for about an hour once and it started to separate and was ruined so I had to go get another so be careful how you leave it
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! The scent is amazing, very floral and sweet. It always leaves my skin feeling very hydrated! While the jelly face mask isn’t my favorite just because the application can be messy, it is easily solved if used in the shower. I would be even more impressed if this formula and scent were available in a more typical face mask, like those in the black pots. Overall, I am very impressed with this product and will definitely restock!!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?