BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Alexa D.
Cranston
Love the way it smells , refreshening to my skin when I apply it and easy to take off
Stormy G.
Grifton , NC
Works great! I love face masks especially this one! Affordable too! Highly recommend!
Lily H.
Loved it! The facemask refreshed my face and made it feel clean and soft and glowing!
Sarah B.
Good mask, just wish it was in a regular face mask formula not the jelly mask. I find it pretty hard to work with personally, but the mask still did its job and my face felt great. I would still recommend it to my friends, and my cousin loves it already.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Nice product. A little pricey for me I probably wouldn’t buy it again. Left my face clean and smooth feeling fresh.
Kera D.
Hooks, TX
This product was A-MAZ-ING! It brightened and tightened my skin, leaving me feeling fresh all day. I can’t wait for a refill!
Alicia L.
Everett, WA
This product is fun to use. It’s like the texture of jello and you work it into a paste in your hands. This didn’t help with my dry skin but helped reduce the redness of my skin drastically. The smell is a bit earthy and this product worked on my sensitive skin.
Amanda P.
Huntsville
I went into the store and the sales person told me that this would make my skin look brighter and it really did! A little pricey but worth it!
Ashlyn E.
I am obsessed with roses which is why I purchased this if we are being honest, however, it works like a gem! It has a weird consistency but I like that it is different. Leaves the skin feeling smoother than ever.
Sammie H.
platte city
I have very sensitive skin and this product didn’t meet my expectations like I thought it would it was alittle harsh bc my skin broke out after it but I loved the packaging super cute would be a good thing to give as a gift
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?