BY LUSH

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
member-9d1ae
best thing ever makes my skin feel SSOOOOOO refreshed and amazing!!😍 definitely worth the money and the 5 star rating !!
Kelsey M.
smithville, MO
This mask is absolutely amazing!! I love how it clarifies and conditions my skin unlike many other masks that I've used.
Gwen M.
This was not a personal favorite for me. I love lush products, but I do not think this was the best product for my skin.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I love all of these face masks! They make your skin feel amazing. They are very affordable, and made with great products
Danielle B.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Love this lush product, my friend tried it out and then recommended it to me and I fell in love! Leaves your skin smooth
Lisa M.
Are use this product about once a week and helps my face feel soft. Sometimes I’m even able to get my husband to use it.
Casey D.
Amazing flavor has a nice taste to it really pleased with the product love the bottle I always keep them as a collection
Chloe C.
This mask really helps to rejuvenate my skin and make it more hydrated and refreshed. It definitely met my expectations.
Tabitha T.
United States
Really cool mask and I love the way it makes my face feel after using it. Such a cool jelly mask never used one like this
Megan M.
Limerick, PA
I love the smell and the way this leaves my face feeling. The only problem I have is that it’s a little tricky to apply.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?