BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Jasset T.
San Antonio , TX
MASKS ARE AMAZING I SWEAR BY THEM I LOVE THEM ITS EFFECTIVE AND I GOT THIS AT TARGET ITS GREAT FLR THE PRICE
Kaitlyn R.
Brainerd
I Love this mask . so refreshing!!! My friends love it also even my little brothers friends have used it haha
Damaris H.
Riverside
It works quite fine, I don't really have any negative things to say about this product,,, it treated me well
Alicia B.
Lincoln
Yes queen! This works so well, can't even overstate that. Super great product and totally worth every penny.
Taylor E.
Fishers
I love face masks and this one was so different from a lot that I have used ! It made my skin feel so clean !
Summer M.
Gorham , ME
FAVORITE!! Works AMAZING. My skin feels like a baby’s bottom afterwords. Very gentle! Bought it on amazon!!
Savanah C.
holmes beach
I don’t know what to say about this I live it so much feels so nice on the skin very hydrated after the use
Alexis B.
Mechanicsburg
This product is amazing and leaves my face feeling so fresh and new! I recommend this product to everyone!
Katie D.
['Jacksonville', ''], FL
Excellent product! Always leaves my skin feeling so amazing and smooth after use . Use it almost every day
Vanessa S.
I will love some more of this product it is very well and clear up skin nicely 😍❤️ I like love this product
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?