BY LUSH

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Sarah W.
I love this jelly mask. It makes my skin feel a little more hydrated. The mask smells exactly like how a lush store smells.
Nicole M.
west hills
So this smells wonderful, has a soft texture, however, it didn’t help my dry skin, unfortunately it also make me break out.
Leslie W.
I love everything lush. This one made my skin so soft but I did feel like there was a little residue after I washed it off.
Hannah B.
Love this! Smells good, feels good, and makes my skin look good! I didn't except much from it but I was loving the results!
jorge C.
Fargo,ND
my skin has never been more hydrated then it has with this mask! i use this all the time in the winter, and god im in love!
Jovana B.
I’d recommend using this if you lean towards the oilier side! I’d recommend using this if you lean towards the oilier side!
Sasha H.
Allston, MA
I liked the texture, but after I removed the mask, my skin started to feel immensely dry, followed by a mild acne breakout.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product bery much so. It smelled wonderful and most definitely made my face feel smooth and hydrated
Alexzis E.
North East
I love these products I love lush they are amazing they are always great wi5h customers but they do bombard you at the door
Bubbly T.
I love this, it gives my face a very smooth finish. I highly recommend to people who are looking for a better skin routine
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?