BY LUSH

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Sharon D.
Its a great face mask. It smells really good and brightens up your face for a little, but otherwise its like an ordinary face mask.
Maggie N.
Moses Lake, Washington
Very smooth and has a good scent. My skin wasn’t a fan of it at first. I broke out the next day but continued to use it. Worth it!
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
This mask is fantastic. The consistency of the mask is great and because it is jelly it’s not sticky! Lunch is a trustworthy brand
Jen V.
Phoenix
Super cool face mask. Very different because it's a jelly!! I would definitely use again smells so good and leaves your face soft.
MAKEUPBYVANESSA B.
Orem
I am obsessed with this, my friend introduced me to it and I love the result, and I can sleep in my makeup and I will be just fine
Kelly S.
Elizabethtown
This product makes my skin very soft and radiant looking. I have dry skin and this does wonders and makes my face smooth n glowing
angelina c.
Bronx
this face mask makes my skin so soft and my skin is sensitive and it doesn’t hurt my skin and i should buy more i am obsessed
Jess S.
I started using this product a year ago and now can not for without it in my routine. If you buy this you will not be disappointed
Taylor A.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this mask. It leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated. It is a good price for the amount of product, and even better quality!
Chris B.
Rock Hill
Love this product and pretty much anything that LUSH makes!! Love how the product is very fragrant full yet doesn’t break the bank.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?