BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Serenity W.
BLACKFOOT
I really liked this mask. I would recommend it. But I also haven't tried their other masks. But I did like this one.
Silva R.
Arcadia, CA
This has done wonders for my skin i would 100% would recommend this product. It's cleared some of my small breakouts.
Darby C.
Laramie, WY
The clean is nice, but the scent is not for me. Will use up, but not psyched on it. Hopefully next product is better!
Cam💗 M.
This really helped clear up my bumpy harsh skin and I would repurchase because I have never tried a product like this
Kaitlyn W.
Hopkinton
It was amazing, I loved this product. Helped alot, and lush is always such a good place to buy from. Want to get more
Julie E.
Phoenix
Nothing special really. A nice scent. Mediocre performance. Still needed to apply my daily moisturizer 15 mins later.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I love lush products. They aren’t the cheapest but I also like that they aren’t filled with tons of toxic chemicals.
Brittany C.
Searcy
This mask smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin so soft and smooth after use I would definitely recommend it!
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This feels so refreshing ! I cannot even tell you how soft my skin is after this! It feels like velvet and I love it
Sarah Jane B.
Clarkesville
Nice quality. My skin feels so smooth. Definitely worth the cost, so gentle & soothing. Met my expectations for sure!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?