BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Courtney🦋 G.
Houston , TX
Smells amazing and afterwards my skin so smooth. I went into Lush looking for my all time favorite mask “Don’t look at me” but they didn’t have any at the moment ☹️ so the salesperson recommended this mask and I’m glad she did!
Sindy L.
USA
When I'm feeling dull and need a quick brightening mask I use the Birth of Venus. Luminescent skin will be reveled after you rinse of the mask. The consistency is like putty so you have to pinch it and spread all over the face.
Kendall K.
La Canada Flt, CA
TSmells really amazing, it works like a charm and is an easy go to. It is gentle on soft faces but does the job. Easy to wash away and worth the price. This stuff really couldn’t smell any better. Would definitely buy again!
Kim S.
Goes on a little weird, as it is kind of clumpy and does not thin out easily. The scent is nice and it is a refreshing wash off but I did not see any obvious results in any way. I am a big lush fan and this is definitely one of there less “naturally” made masks.
Emma D.
I received a small sample of this mask from Lush when making other purchases. I was surprised to make 2.5 masks out of the small amount they gave me. It was very fun to put on, smelled amazing and left my skin feeling soft, clean, and overall great. While the price of the mask is steep you get many masks out of the container. The best thing about lush is the transparency. You know everything that goes into the products, factory conditions and you know that they care just as much about the environment as you do. All packaging is recyclable or compostable. Lush is such an amazing company and this product deserves its' place in Lush stores.
Brenda C.
Its smells amazing , and its really easy to apply and to remove . The packaging is real nice and it . It toally meets my expectation . Is real gentle on sensitive skin . I would totally buy it again . On the bottom of the container its says who it was made by .
Kat I.
Left my skin feeling like absolute butter. Completely worth the price point and I will definitely use again. Does exactly what it claims and was gentle on my sensitive skin I shared with my best friend and she loved it too
kate s.
W Bloomfield, MI
Leaves your face feeling refreshed and sooooo soft. I use this mask about once a week and I am in love. I purchased in the store after I received a sample. Totally love this mask. Would recommend it to anyone and I will be buying it again! Lush does it again ❤️
Yanissa F.
I have mildly sensitive skin and tend to breakout at least one week every month so I love that this face mask is extremely gentle. It calms down the redness in my face and if I have any open sores on my face it does not burn if I get the product on it. I also love the smell of this mask so much that I would buy it again for that fact alone. This is the perfect mask to use when you want to use a face mask but you are currently breaking out.
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
Love this face mask! It leaves my face feeling so refreshed and soft! I also really like the consistency of mask, it’s easy to spread and is not super thick like most masks! Smells so good too! Would definitely recommend!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?