BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
juhura A.
Jamaica, NY
This product is great!! After using it, my skin feels clean and fresh. This product makes my skin very smooth!!
@suavecitamamacita 💞.
Long Beach
It works really good and leaves your skin feeling flawless and brightens and smoothens your skin and your pores
Zaydra B.
Harmony
I like this one it’s not only a unique product due to its jelly-ness but it made my skin feel soft afterwards.
Taylor N.
This mask feels so good on the face and my skin feels so good after I take it off. The jelly texture is so fun.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn
Great smell, feels nice and doesn’t irritate my skin. I love this product and will definitely be getting more.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
A little to overpriced for the outcome. It is not a noticeable difference after use. Also doesnt smell great.
Crista B.
Minneapolis, MN
Who knew a mask could smell so good! I love this as a daily, it’s super light and just enough to perk me up.
Damaris H.
Riverside
It works quite fine, I don't really have any negative things to say about this product,,, it treated me well
Jasset T.
San Antonio , TX
MASKS ARE AMAZING I SWEAR BY THEM I LOVE THEM ITS EFFECTIVE AND I GOT THIS AT TARGET ITS GREAT FLR THE PRICE
Kimberly N.
Fremont
10/10 definitely love this product. Smells wonderful and left my skin super soft. I would totally buy again.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?