BY LUSH

ingredients

Amanda P.
Huntsville
I went into the store and the sales person told me that this would make my skin look brighter and it really did! A little pricey but worth it!
Shahara W.
I only had a sample but the smell was nice and it went on smooth. I didn’t have enough for full face but didn’t get any irritation so I’m glad
Chloe B.
This mask was extremely calming and worked wonders on my sensitive skin. The lavendar smell relaxes me and makes it feel like a spa in my home.
Kathryn M.
Little Rock
This mask is so refreshing and smells amazing! It calmed my skin and gave me a sense of peace when using it. It’s a spa day for your face l!
Mel 🥀.
Skin felt incredibly fresh afterward, and redness around my mouth and nose was noticeably diminishes. Smells like heaven, A+ would use again.
Emma P.
Tewksbury , MA
I use this mask all the time! I love this so much I recommend this to anyone who asks for advice on where to get the best quality face mask.
Blanca P.
This product was given to me as a gift. I have tried this product a few times and it leaves my face soft and fresh. It also has a good scent.
Lexi🌞 A.
New Berlin, WI
I love this face mask, I have combination/dry skin and it cleans my skin without drying. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and calms it down
Autumn P.
It is worth the price and I would definitely recommend it to a friend it just isn't for me I myself thought it wasn't the best nor the worst.
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
Awesome for when your feeling dull! In love with the smell! I have repurchased this many time and never wish to let it go!!! 10/10 recomend!!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?