BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Vellairis G.
Norcross
I didn’t really know how to use this one, I didn’t like the texture I wouldn’t buy it again, also the smell is overwhelming .
Adairys O.
Hialeah
I’ve try this one twice is a good one, I would recommend buying this product for a smoother face, it did meet my expectations
Savon A.
Clarksville, TN
Love this skin cream helps with dry skin and also fades away redness !! I recommend this to anyone with dry skin and redness
Sasha H.
Allston, MA
I liked the texture, but after I removed the mask, my skin started to feel immensely dry, followed by a mild acne breakout.
Erica J.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask is nice and leaves my skin feeling super smooth for a nice fresh feel! It can be a little pricy but I do like it
Bubbly T.
I love this, it gives my face a very smooth finish. I highly recommend to people who are looking for a better skin routine
jorge C.
Fargo,ND
my skin has never been more hydrated then it has with this mask! i use this all the time in the winter, and god im in love!
Claire k.
This product smelt so good! I love all the scents in lush they are so natural and fresh. This mask made my skin so smooth!!
Hannah B.
Love this! Smells good, feels good, and makes my skin look good! I didn't except much from it but I was loving the results!
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product bery much so. It smelled wonderful and most definitely made my face feel smooth and hydrated
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?