BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This feels so refreshing ! I cannot even tell you how soft my skin is after this! It feels like velvet and I love it
Darby C.
Laramie, WY
The clean is nice, but the scent is not for me. Will use up, but not psyched on it. Hopefully next product is better!
Makayla D.
Lees Summit
Amazing!!!!! I use this mask once a week and you really see results so fast. Would recommend for every skin type ♥️
sofia s.
It instantly smoothes and revitalizes your skin leaving it with a fresh and clean sensation. Definitely recommend.
Alexa W.
Loved this mask, went on very easily and mess free!! I would 100% buy again. LUSH is by far the best skincare brand
Lisa M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love this face mask! It makes my face so smooth and soft and helps with moisturizing it!! Perfect for weekly masks!
Cassidy R.
Welcome, MD
This was a flop for me, The mask was super sticky and burned my face I was so disappointed will not buy again.
Tiffany W.
Cheney
Doesn't really make a difference on my skin and sense is very calming. I don't think I would like to buy it again.
Samantha Y.
It looks really pretty and the mask works good I would definitely recommend if you are wanting a mask for yourself!
Lil N.
It hasn’t worked too well in my opinion. Usually too hard to pull off after It has dried and is ready to be removed
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?