BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Dawn P.
Fort Campbell
I love all of lush’s face masks. I have sensitive skin and the use of all natural products does wonders for my skin!
Brittany C.
Searcy
This mask smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin so soft and smooth after use I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah Jane B.
Clarkesville
Nice quality. My skin feels so smooth. Definitely worth the cost, so gentle & soothing. Met my expectations for sure!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I love lush products. They aren’t the cheapest but I also like that they aren’t filled with tons of toxic chemicals.
isa n.
Honestly makes your face looks like the goddess Venus. Sooo happy with this mask. My face has never looked healthier
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This feels so refreshing ! I cannot even tell you how soft my skin is after this! It feels like velvet and I love it
Cam💗 M.
This really helped clear up my bumpy harsh skin and I would repurchase because I have never tried a product like this
Serenity W.
BLACKFOOT
I really liked this mask. I would recommend it. But I also haven't tried their other masks. But I did like this one.
Silva R.
Arcadia, CA
This has done wonders for my skin i would 100% would recommend this product. It's cleared some of my small breakouts.
Darby C.
Laramie, WY
The clean is nice, but the scent is not for me. Will use up, but not psyched on it. Hopefully next product is better!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?