BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Saul O.
Dallas
It went on really smoothly and left my face feeling very soft and smelt nice. The packaging is fine considering you're paying for the product.
Amanda P.
Huntsville
I went into the store and the sales person told me that this would make my skin look brighter and it really did! A little pricey but worth it!
Shahara W.
I only had a sample but the smell was nice and it went on smooth. I didn’t have enough for full face but didn’t get any irritation so I’m glad
Mauquisha J.
6506 kingdrive
This is a very good product I will like too use it again I love this product in where I  get it from thanks love all u guys product
Chloe B.
This mask was extremely calming and worked wonders on my sensitive skin. The lavendar smell relaxes me and makes it feel like a spa in my home.
Jessica S.
Woodland, CA
Great mask to help smooth your skin and give some hydration to dull, dehydrated skin. Love using this before bed and waking up to plump skin 😍
Miriam K.
Omg can I start this is the best store I’ve ever been to there products are amazing and help with anything on your face it’s refreshing as well
Anna F.
Pinnacle , NC
I like this product but it didn’t smell as good as I had hoped. I would highly recommend the company but next time I would get a different sent
Kathryn M.
Little Rock
This mask is so refreshing and smells amazing! It calmed my skin and gave me a sense of peace when using it. It’s a spa day for your face l!
Mel 🥀.
Skin felt incredibly fresh afterward, and redness around my mouth and nose was noticeably diminishes. Smells like heaven, A+ would use again.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?