BY LUSH #73 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really love how smooth that it goes on,it is perfect. I like that the price is just right,and it has lasted mw for over two months.
Delilah R.
This actually worked really well with my sensitive skin. It has a a nice feeling while it's on and even better when you take it off.
Callie W.
Bridge city, LA
My skin felt amazing after this luscious mask! I’ve never been happier about a lush purchase! Looking forward to trying more products
Sharon D.
Its a great face mask. It smells really good and brightens up your face for a little, but otherwise its like an ordinary face mask.
Kelly S.
Elizabethtown
This product makes my skin very soft and radiant looking. I have dry skin and this does wonders and makes my face smooth n glowing
angelina c.
Bronx
this face mask makes my skin so soft and my skin is sensitive and it doesn’t hurt my skin and i should buy more i am obsessed
Maggie N.
Moses Lake, Washington
Very smooth and has a good scent. My skin wasn’t a fan of it at first. I broke out the next day but continued to use it. Worth it!
MAKEUPBYVANESSA B.
Orem
I am obsessed with this, my friend introduced me to it and I love the result, and I can sleep in my makeup and I will be just fine
Jen V.
Phoenix
Super cool face mask. Very different because it's a jelly!! I would definitely use again smells so good and leaves your face soft.
Chris B.
Rock Hill
Love this product and pretty much anything that LUSH makes!! Love how the product is very fragrant full yet doesn’t break the bank.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?