BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Jill H.
Vincennes
Great product! Fresh and very smooth to apply. Nice packaging and cute labels. Pricey but worth it. Product was very satisfying and worth the price.
erika G.
Did not like the smell of this. Skin felt ok afterward but not a product that I would buy again. Disappointing because I usually like lush products.
Kelsey K.
El Paso
I already had this product, and I really loved it. Lush is absolutely great product and once it does its magic, it's on there. Really helps the skin
Heather J.
Fayetteville, WV
Great consistency, subtle smell, and I like the fact that these masks don’t have to be refrigerated like their other masks. Overall, I enjoyed this.
member-83e6c6887
I love how this one feels at first I was thrown off considering it’s more of a jelly consistency but I love how this one feels on my face as it sits.
liz d.
I absolutely love LUSH! I wish I could afford to buy everything they make! The face masks are amazing, and the products are not pricey at all!
courtney s.
My skin feels really refreshed and smooth after using this mask. This was my first time using it and it was better than expected. Super gentle mask.
Ana G.
Rexburg, ID
Gotta love a great face mask and this ones up to par. Super gentle on the skin and is a great value. Was super relaxing and a great way to destress.
Breanna P.
Lush Venus face mask is very very good I definitely recommend this to like all tones of skins it's so nice hydrates and moisturize skin it's amazing
Pam M.
Rockwall, TX
I really liked this face mask. It felt cool on my skin. I was outside in the sun all day & this made me feel so good! I recommend all Lush products.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?