BY LUSH

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Jolie H.
I really like the was this masked worked. I did not like the texture. It is a gel and I did not like mixing it in my hand first. It was messy and I found I wasted some while doing that. LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I was one of the first to try Lush's Jelly Masks! I simply adore Lush Cosmetics, as a whole. I am a huge fan of their fresh face masks. The jelly mask was a new product for them. Frankly, I feel as though they can just let that idea go. Birth of Venus smelled amazing. However, the consistency of the mask was quite strange. It did not go on evenly or easily. There were zero nitocable benefits or changes to my skin. I will stick with my Lush fresh face masks!
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
The thought of Jelly face mask was very odd to me. I usually love exfoliating or mud masks. The location I went to was very limited on their selections of masks so I picked this one up. To my surprise it was smooth and smelled lovely. It has lavender and rose, and isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin pretty smooth. I would recommend giving it a try, however it is one of the masks that has shorter shelf life and is meant to be used within a month or so.
Meredith D.
Salt Lake City
This is my favorite face mask for brightening! First, it's from Lush, so you know it's all natural and isn't going to be filled with chemicals. It has a reasonable price point. And you store it in your fridge, so when you put it on your face it's nice and cool.. and it's blue! I like to put it on before I shower, that's the easiest wash off method. And then after I am feeling like my face is brighter and has a more even skin tone. Love this mask!
Sindy L.
USA
When I'm feeling dull and need a quick brightening mask I use the Birth of Venus. Luminescent skin will be reveled after you rinse of the mask. The consistency is like putty so you have to pinch it and spread all over the face.
Courtney🦋 G.
Houston , TX
Smells amazing and afterwards my skin so smooth. I went into Lush looking for my all time favorite mask “Don’t look at me” but they didn’t have any at the moment ☹️ so the salesperson recommended this mask and I’m glad she did!
Kendall K.
La Canada Flt, CA
TSmells really amazing, it works like a charm and is an easy go to. It is gentle on soft faces but does the job. Easy to wash away and worth the price. This stuff really couldn’t smell any better. Would definitely buy again!
Emma D.
I received a small sample of this mask from Lush when making other purchases. I was surprised to make 2.5 masks out of the small amount they gave me. It was very fun to put on, smelled amazing and left my skin feeling soft, clean, and overall great. While the price of the mask is steep you get many masks out of the container. The best thing about lush is the transparency. You know everything that goes into the products, factory conditions and you know that they care just as much about the environment as you do. All packaging is recyclable or compostable. Lush is such an amazing company and this product deserves its' place in Lush stores.
Yanissa F.
I have mildly sensitive skin and tend to breakout at least one week every month so I love that this face mask is extremely gentle. It calms down the redness in my face and if I have any open sores on my face it does not burn if I get the product on it. I also love the smell of this mask so much that I would buy it again for that fact alone. This is the perfect mask to use when you want to use a face mask but you are currently breaking out.
Brenda C.
Its smells amazing , and its really easy to apply and to remove . The packaging is real nice and it . It toally meets my expectation . Is real gentle on sensitive skin . I would totally buy it again . On the bottom of the container its says who it was made by .
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?