BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Marissa R.
Lemoore
Birth of Venus is a jelly type mask and can get messy if you’re not careful. It was alright but I would recommend a different mask instead
Yamii z.
This mask leaves your face feelig super soft and refreshed. Plus it smells super good. It has a pretty good amount and the packaging is ok
Christina B.
Albuquerque
I'm in love with lush products! They smell amazing and work great to! Dont forget there all natural and they have items that are no waste!!
SaMya C.
If I could buy 100 of these I would! After keeping it on my face for awhile my face feels sooo soft and so clean. I just love this product
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
I received this as a gift. I love it. I use it in the bath because the smells are so relaxing and it doesn’t break out my sensitive skin.
Mirriah R.
San Diego
Great product, smells great, looks beautiful.  The packaging is very simple classic black. Just wasn't meant for my sick type
Harley R.
Such a cool mask! Leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. It doesn’t run out quickly. And it is a really nice concept Easy y to apply
Nichole D.
This was super nice. I loved the scent and it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would rebuy this again if it was ever in stock lol.
Madysen P.
Rexburg
This mask makes my face feel refreshed and revitalized, it’s the only mask I will use before I go out because it gives me a natural glow.
Rachel S.
I love the jelly feeling of this mask. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright without harshly scrubbing it!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?