BY LUSH

ingredients

Kylie A.
Phoenix
I really love this whole line of jelly face masks! The texture is very unique and the ingredients are on point. My face always feels fresh and hydrated after this mask.
Logan C.
Pittsburgh
Prefer their other face masks more than this new line. Still enjoyed it and left my skin feeling refreshed but these were more than their usual masks so think I’ll be switching back to those.
Rachel R.
I absolutely ADORE this face mask. I originally had just gotten a sample of it because I wasn't sure if I'd like it. My skin glows after I use it. It feels so soft. 100% recommend to others!
Nathalia M.
Atlanta
This is my favorite mask ever! Is very gentle on sensitive skin. Super affordable. It smells really really good. It just refreshes and make the skin feel smoother. I would highly recommend this mask.
Charmain K.
Dartford
Another great product! So light and smooth and refreshes your face! Cheap and affordable and is now one of my favourite products used! Everyone should buy this
Genna Y.
Fontana, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Ellen M.
Norwalk
I really like this product because it works so good and yes it did meet my expectation and it’s effective and also it’s really good on your skin I really recommend this product to people
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
It is easy to use and cool since it’s jelly. The packing is modern but environmentally friendly. It is light and leaves my skin smooth. I’ve used it numerous times.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
This face mask is one of the most of interesting masks I’ve purchased. It’s a jelly form it makes me feel extra AF. The price is good so it doesn’t kill my wallet
lauren♍️💛 ♀.
raleigh,NC
this stuff is incredible! the application process is a little awkward but it sucks all of the bad oils out of your skin leaving a smooth complexion and plump skin.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?