BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love love love this product I recommend this to anybody who comes around. It may all my expectations plus though it is very effective and never disappointing. Great value for the price you cannot go wrong little bit goes a long way.
Susana M.
Rosemead
Love all of my lush products. This left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. The products do tend to be a little on the pricier side but they are worth it.
Jackie c.
clifton park newyork
smells very good and felt refreshing after taking a shower. i recommend if u need something hydrating. the packaging is a very simple black with white font. i will definitely recommend this and buy again
Zoila F.
Garfield, NJ
I like that this doesn't have to be refrigerated compared to lush's fresh masks. It's very balancing, and I like to use it before bed.
Ashlee J.
Damascus
This was given to me as a gift. I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed this mask. Easy of rinse and my skin looked awesome.
Ze J.
Great for my sensitive skin. I like the way my skin felt, soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah S.
Very well worth the money!! I would suggest this product to any one that is in the market looking..
member-72f2e
Awesome mask for on the go and travel ! Nice packaging and very light weight . This mask is not only for your face as well as your body and gentle on the skin .
Cenise D.
Morris
It does the job. I like it because it helps keep my face bright , glowy , healthy. I think I’d buy it again. I love lush products tho as they do not disappoint
Sarai L.
Houston , TX
So this face mask is an everyday cleanser. The cool thing about is that it’s JELLY yes you read right jelly. It’s so cool and feels all squishy in your hands.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?