BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Emily S.
Chicago
I didn’t really see a difference with this face mask. I’ve tried other lush face masks and I think there’s better face masks out there.
marión🐘 J.
Montvale, NJ
Leaves my skin super soft and glowing. I have sensitive skin and this mask was pretty gentle with my face. Wish I could have them all!
Zoe S.
Bemidji
It's a clay/jelly like consistently so it can be hardish to spread but it works really well and smells good too. I use it all the time.
Callie W.
Bridge city, LA
My skin felt amazing after this luscious mask! I’ve never been happier about a lush purchase! Looking forward to trying more products
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really love how smooth that it goes on,it is perfect. I like that the price is just right,and it has lasted mw for over two months.
Delilah R.
This actually worked really well with my sensitive skin. It has a a nice feeling while it's on and even better when you take it off.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Love using this once a week. The smell is wonderful and it helps calm any break out I may have popping up. I keep mine on the fridge
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
This mask smells like heaven. The jelly mask formula is neat, easy to use, and goes a long way. It kept my skin hydrated and plumped.
Taylor V.
I really enjoy this face mask because the texture feels very nice on the skin and after washing it off makes me feel very refreshed.
melina m.
I think it smelled really good and I would so so so buy it again it was also kinda like a scrub so I would spend my money on it again
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?