BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Chloe B.
This mask was extremely calming and worked wonders on my sensitive skin. The lavendar smell relaxes me and makes it feel like a spa in my home.
Mel 🥀.
Skin felt incredibly fresh afterward, and redness around my mouth and nose was noticeably diminishes. Smells like heaven, A+ would use again.
Blanca P.
This product was given to me as a gift. I have tried this product a few times and it leaves my face soft and fresh. It also has a good scent.
A'Janae C.
Portage, IN
I love this face mask. It was the first face mask I’ve ever bought from Lush and It’s been my favorite mask ever since. Definitely recommend
Kathryn M.
Little Rock
This mask is so refreshing and smells amazing! It calmed my skin and gave me a sense of peace when using it. It’s a spa day for your face l!
Emma P.
Tewksbury , MA
I use this mask all the time! I love this so much I recommend this to anyone who asks for advice on where to get the best quality face mask.
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
Awesome for when your feeling dull! In love with the smell! I have repurchased this many time and never wish to let it go!!! 10/10 recomend!!
Lexi🌞 A.
New Berlin, WI
I love this face mask, I have combination/dry skin and it cleans my skin without drying. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and calms it down
Autumn P.
It is worth the price and I would definitely recommend it to a friend it just isn't for me I myself thought it wasn't the best nor the worst.
Kelley L.
Raleigh, NC
I loved the smell and texture of this mask. Very gentle but effective. It had a short shelf life so make sure you use it before it expires.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?