BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Katelyn K.
Hurst, TX
By far one of my favorite masks, I have extremely sensitive skin and was not irritated what so ever. My skin was left feeling soft and subtle
Julianna G.
Lush is a great brand I love a lot of products but them and face masks are one of them they are good quality and do what they are supposed to do.
Cheyanne S.
Great value, great mask.

I got it as a birthday present and i was WOWWED by it. The smell, the application process super happy with the outcome.
Barbara O.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Smells fantastic and I love the color. I put it in the fridge just before I put it in so it feels cool. My skin is smooth and glows afterwards !!
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
Love all of the lush products. This one leaves your skin silky and smooth. It does not cause any breakouts for me. Highly recommend this product.
Miriam K.
Omg can I start this is the best store I’ve ever been to there products are amazing and help with anything on your face it’s refreshing as well
Chloe B.
This mask was extremely calming and worked wonders on my sensitive skin. The lavendar smell relaxes me and makes it feel like a spa in my home.
Shahara W.
I only had a sample but the smell was nice and it went on smooth. I didn’t have enough for full face but didn’t get any irritation so I’m glad
Mauquisha J.
6506 kingdrive
This is a very good product I will like too use it again I love this product in where I  get it from thanks love all u guys product
Anna F.
Pinnacle , NC
I like this product but it didn’t smell as good as I had hoped. I would highly recommend the company but next time I would get a different sent
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?