BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Vigine Y.
Deerfield Beach
Only tried this with a friend as a trial once and I absolutely FELL IN LOVE! It wasn't harsh on my skin at all because my face is usually sensitive to products like certain masks and creams but this was actually an okay product to use.
Danielle C.
First of all, Jelly masks are super innovative. Second, this smells so good. It costs about $13.95 which is pretty cheap price considering it is an ethical company. I would definitely stock up on these
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
I love the way this smells!! I also just love the jelly mask texture. It’s so smooth and easy to use. I also love the size of the little jar it comes in. It makes my skin feel so rejuvenated after using it and I think I’ll repurchase!
Natalie W.
Tightwad
IT MADE MY SKIN FEEL SO ENERGIZED AND CLEANLY! I absolutely loved this product and it wasn’t too pricey. It wasn’t too hard on my face but it was enough to make me feel totally clean. 10/10 recommend
harley 🌟.
The jelly texture isn’t nearly as bad as you think it would be, if you’re afraid of that. It’s not sticky like Jello, but doesn’t slip out of your hand either. Leaves your skin feeling very hydrated!
Taylor M.
Caledonia
Love this mask! Keeps your face nice and smooth and helps with redness. I would use this time and Time again. It’s all organic and is a tad pricey but worth it. I would recommend any lush products if you’ve never tried them before.
Layden  .
Greenville
This mask left my skin so soft and rejuvenated. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and end result of the mask. I love the packaging because it felt durable. I rave about this to all of my friends and I can’t live without it!
Savannah K.
Garland, TX
Although this product smells great, the mask is not very practical to use. You have to take a chunk in your hands and make it into a paste, which took way longer than expected. I found the mask to do little to nothing for my skin.
Oceana H.
If you use this once or twice a week your skin should improve, mine did. The only issue I had was the price was a little high, but I understand why because of their ingredients. I would buy again!
Katie L.
Milltown
This product smells amazing and made my skin feel amazing, on a whole new level. It is a gentle product that met my expectations completely. It is of good value, not too pricy. There is room for improvement though via 4 stars.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?