BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
andrea e.
Beckley
the after fact made my face feel smooth and clean. it was definitely worth my money. my face is normally very sensitive, but it worked nicely with my skin
Mackenzie S.
Cary
it was light, not too harsh on the skin at all. It was perfect for people will sensitive skin and not a lot of acne but looking for something to relax them
Summer N.
San Clemente
Very soothing! Loved the texture, applying it, the whole experience. This really helped with my redness and soothed any irritation I had. Would recommend!
danielle b.
It is too much like a jelly for my liking compared to the ones that squirt on or the peel off masks and a little expensive for the size of the container.
Jenna B.
Asheville
It smells so good! The jelly texture can be a little tough to work with, but it detoxes the skin without being too harsh. It lasts for a good while too.
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
Nice and calming. When my skin was dry it was a bit abrasive to apply. Super cute color. However the pot doesn't apply to the normal recycled pot policy.
Heather H.
Long Beach, CA
This mask smells great. It definitely gave my face more of a glow. I felt like my pore size shrank a little and my blemishes calmed down. Love this mask!
Megan S.
I think it’s a good product but it is not cost effective. Their products are handmade but I think their bath bombs and oils are better than their masks
Millie J.
La Cygne
Really enjoy using this product for a deeper cleanse you can almost feel it working when it’s on your face. Packaging is a little cheap for the price.
Liz B.
Pittsburgh, PA
 Birth of Venus had a very creamy texture and made my skin soft and refreshed. I have used it once or twice. It was very gentle on my skin.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?